IGNORED

Payet

Esmond Million's Bung

9 minutes ago, Gazred said:

He'll be on the next flight to Shanghai i expect.

Wouldn't we all the money they are offering. Its insane but if all the greedy b*st*rds leave the prem then perhaps the game will come back to sanity in this country at least.

10 minutes ago, marmite said:

Wouldn't we all the money they are offering. Its insane but if all the greedy b*st*rds leave the prem then perhaps the game will come back to sanity in this country at least.

Fat chance, SKY will just hype up the next bunch of wasters.

56 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Signed a 5 year contract less than a year ago, now wants to leave, says he does not want to play.

Looking at his performances for most of this season I would say he has already achieved the highlighted portion.

Didn't Kodjia do the same?

45 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Never going to happen I know; but I would love to see West Ham make him sit out his contract. 

If they could afford it (which would mean sacrificing £30m+ in transfer fees), they should let him rot in the reserves for the remainder of his contract. And ruin his best years as a player. They won't though. 

4 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

If they could afford it (which would mean sacrificing £30m+ in transfer fees), they should let him rot in the reserves for the remainder of his contract. And ruin his best years as a player. They won't though. 

Didn't Bassett do it with Van Hooydonk, at Forest, when he refused to play?

This is where the FA should get involved.

If a player refuses to train or play when picked the FA should ban the player for the length of his contract and the player should compensate the club for loss of a future transfer fee .

It is a clear breach of contract and compensation is due .

Something must be done for the integrity of the game or it will be anarchy.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

If a player refuses to train or play when picked the FA should ban the player for the length of his contract and the player should compensate the club for loss of a future transfer fee .

Don't want to play?, don't get paid, simples.

The game has been ruined by greedy self serving shits like him and of course their crooked enablers the agents, who bring nothing whatsoever to the game but take plenty out, the very funny thing is whenever I have seen him play so far this season he has been one the prems most consistent divers winning far too many dodgy free kicks, ******* shitbag, I hope he goes to china and takes more of the greedy wasters with him.

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Don't want to play?, don't get paid, simples.

The game has been ruined by greedy self serving shits like him and of course their crooked enablers the agents, who bring nothing whatsoever to the game but take plenty out, the very funny thing is whenever I have seen him play so far this season he has been one the prems most consistent divers winning far too many dodgy free kicks, ******* shitbag, I hope he goes to china and takes more of the greedy wasters with him.

Can't believe West Ham have turned down a £20M bid for him today. I'd have took it and put the**** on the first plane out of here.

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I like this a lot. The overpriced Charlie's that play football for 90 minutes every 4 or 5 days (or in Daniel  Sturridges case every 4 or 5 months), have had too much power for far too long.

They're quite happy to sit out and collect their thousands a week whether they play or not, nobody has a gun to their heads when they sign the contract in the first place!! Why shouldn't they face the consequences and be made to pay the clubs in circumstances like this?

West Ham will say the usual stuff about playing and training with the reserves, but when it comes to it, as soon as someone slaps in a £20m+ bid, he'll be gone. Tottenham, Man Utd or Arsenal by the end of the window....

3 hours ago, glynriley said:

Can't believe West Ham have turned down a £20M bid for him today. I'd have took it and put the**** on the first plane out of here.

Why? He signed a five year contract, love the fact they are saying he's not for sale. I'm sure they won't hold out for long but it would be great to see West Ham make him rot for the rest of his contract and make a real statement against the spoiled brats who sign long contracts then take the piss out of the fans by saying 'I don't want to play for this club anymore'...

Well don't play then, but don't assume you're going anywhere else! I'd love a club to say that, I'd love It! As Keegan would say!

Archived