IGNORED

Dream Job

old_eastender

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Quote from LJ:

"I’m in my dream job in my dream location wanting to do the right things for the club"

Well if that is true RESIGN then!

This may be LJs dream job, but it's our nightmare. He is totally out of his depth, 11m spent in the summer, another 3m spent in Jan, and we are heading for relegation.

Never going to happen,his reputation if he had one as a manager is going down the pan rapidly,he will never get a job like this again so will wait to be sacked for a pay off

Got to feel sorry for the guy………he wants to succeed so badly.  But I'm afraid that he's not upto the task, he needs to spend some time elsewhere possibly as an assistant to learn the ropes.. I have supported him fully up until now, but it is time for a change…….he'll leave with a big fat cheque, so accept that your dream has turned into a nightmare and hand in your resignation. Thanks LJ, and good luck in your future.

Most worrying comment is that we still want more players. He's honestly taking us back to 2013. Bloated squad on big money. 

I can hear the new manager now - "there's a lot of dead wood and players we need to ship out before we can bring some in" - then the likes of Engvall, Patterson are gone.

The whole situation is McInnes all over. But LJ is living in his dream house in Clifton and needs three windows and talks about the future and 1% differences so all is well. 

16 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

LJ: "I 100% believe things will turnaround. We've got quality. We work hard. We have to be more resilient." #BRCvCAR

Typical of a manager who has run out of ideas to fall back on kidding himself that things will magically change against all the evidence. How exactly will we suddenly become more resilient with the same group of players who cave in repeatedly?

7 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Typical of a manager who has run out of ideas to fall back on kidding himself that things will magically change against all the evidence. How exactly will we suddenly become more resilient with the same group of players who cave in repeatedly?

Pretty sure the quotes are the same now and only the hashtag gets changed?

Archived