IGNORED

A win a win we got an effing win

The dastardly red

46 minutes ago, Benni said:

Who do you support next Saturday?

The same Bristol City that I have supported for 36 years. If Lee Johnson suddenly becomes the new messiah, then all well and good. I am a City fan, and couldn`t give a flying **** who our manager is, as long as we prosper, but I don`t see us prospering much lately. If you are happy with mediocrity, then I question your support.

On 1/18/2017 at 03:32, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

The same Bristol City that I have supported for 36 years. If Lee Johnson suddenly becomes the new messiah, then all well and good. I am a City fan, and couldn`t give a flying **** who our manager is, as long as we prosper, but I don`t see us prospering much lately. If you are happy with mediocrity, then I question your support.

So you are saying people who have faith in Lee Johnson are questionable supporters? Interesting...

24 minutes ago, Benni said:

So you are saying people who have faith in Lee Johnson are questionable supporters? Interesting...

No. Just that some are rather misguided.

I believe you accused me of being a questionable supporter because I don't consider him to be the man for the job (nothing personal, not a "hater"). So spare me the whataboutery....we'll just have to differ, eh?

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

No. Just that some are rather misguided.

I believe you accused me of being a questionable supporter because I don't consider him to be the man for the job (nothing personal, not a "hater"). So spare me the whataboutery....we'll just have to differ, eh?

Even on this dreadful run , Johnson has a better record in this division than most of our past managers at this level. I think that qualifies him to be given time

Archived