IGNORED

Bring on Burnley

DingleRed

56 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Burnley's home form:

P12 W8 D1 L3  GF20  GA11. Third in the PL home form "table"

:blink:

Cross that bridge when we come to it, suppose.....

only 3 teams have won there since December 2015. Man City and Arsenal are 2 of these sides. They made 7 changes tonight and still played a fellow premiership side off the park. We can but hope!!!

54 minutes ago, jtc1 said:

1 bad thing from playing Burnley on a Saturday in the Cup now means that we have Villa, Leeds and Derby all Away within 7 days which makes SheffW and Rotherham at Home MASSIVE games.

Has Villa already been rearranged..?

10 hours ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

February is an utterly terrifying month.

I am, perhaps naively, heartened by the fact that December looked comparatively simple...and we lost 5/6. On the other hand I remember thinking that August looked terrible...and we won 5/7.  

Maybe I'm an optimistic fool but I live in hope of a few surprises over the next 8 games.

Burnley are very strong at home and I seriously doubt Sean Dyche will play an under strength team. The FA Cup. Is one trophy they could win and he'll play his best 11.

If the tie were at AG I'd fancy our chances but unfortunately it ain't................:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Burnley are very strong at home and I seriously doubt Sean Dyche will play an under strength team. The FA Cup. Is one trophy they could win and he'll play his best 11.

Dyche made seven changes last night old chap, from his PL team that won last weekend.

It's an up north game that is within a sensible travel for me. I went in December 2015 and watched a poor 4-0 away game that could of been 8-0. Need some wins before then to lift the team or I feel it will be a similar result. 

Then again it's the 4th round of the FA cup and it's far more appealing than anything north of the border. 

See you all at Turf Moor.

If the game is moved to the Sunday it'll be one of those 2pm kick offs for the BBC's final score program.

Cant see it being moved solely because Blackburn are at home. We were at home vs Fleetwood on the same day Barcarovers played Northampton don't you know. ;)

Archived