IGNORED

Forest line up (Merged)

BCFC_Josh

2 hours ago, MarkRed! said:

Maybe you have a point....but I saw him against Brentford, Preston and Wolves and he was constantly giving the ball away and being brushed aside too easily. He was then benched for the Ipswich and Reading games. When he came on briefly against Reading he was a liability.... It cannot be any coincidence that he has not played since or been involved in the 3 squads..... BTW - I like Bobby and think he is one of our most improved players but I think his best position would be in the 10 role. 

He was dumped on the left wing wasn't he - he's not used to that position and he was on his weaker foot.... 

Just now, Lucan said:

You are reading the TOTAL column, look under the league column 

:facepalm:

Fair enough, my mistake.

Either way, quibbling over a handful of games in the top flight is pointless. My initial point that he has vastly more experience than Lucic stands.

He has a runners up medal in the Bundesliga. Hardly going to be a crap goalkeeper.

1 minute ago, Lucan said:

I think I will get my Bundesliga opinions from someone who doesn't think 42 is 'over 100', 48 is more than half of 116 and  can't add numbers presented in a table.

I conceded that I had the numbers wrong. I haven't tried to assert that 42 is over 100- I took what someone else had said in this thread and hadn't checked it and looked in the wrong column, rather than incorrectly add them.

Apologies that after a long day I made a mistake, however unlike you I will hold my hands up and admit the mistake, rather than change the topic and pretend it never happened when presented with evidence.

7 hours ago, Thatch35 said:

OD

Wright Flint Mag

Little               Bryant

Helg O'Neil

Tomlin

Bosnian    Tammy

That is a stong side. Strongest seen for many years.

Do you not know the name of the "Bosnian"?  I agree with the formation but expect FF for OD and Paterson for Tomlin.

3 minutes ago, Lucan said:

Apology accepted pal 

It's funny how you keep ignoring the sections you don't like, here it is again.

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

however unlike you I will hold my hands up and admit the mistake, rather than change the topic and pretend it never happened when presented with evidence.

edit- on second thought it's rather sad that you're incapable of the above.

Perhaps it's an insecurity thing.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It's funny how you keep ignoring the sections you don't like, here it is again.

edit- on second thought it's rather sad that you're incapable of the above.

Perhaps it's an insecurity thing.

You need to remember that your posts arent really debate worthy.

1 minute ago, Londoner said:

Doesnt stop you regularly questioning me.

Well you don't actually respond to any of the points people make and instead repeat (as if trying to convince yourself) how clever you are (while failing to grasp very basic English).

There were numerous posts that brought up valid points last night and I don't recall you rebutting a single one of them, just you saying how great you are and others can't see the bigger picture (even though factual evidence suggests that your claim of the bigger picture is incorrect).

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Well you don't actually respond to any of the points people make and instead repeat (as if trying to convince yourself) how clever you are (while failing to grasp very basic English).

There were numerous posts that brought up valid points last night and I don't recall you rebutting a single one of them, just you saying how great you are and others can't see the bigger picture (even though factual evidence suggests that your claim of the bigger picture is incorrect).

Thats because you dont post anything interesting.

Just now, Lucan said:

If pointing out you need to seek help is trolling, then yeah that me

seriously, take a rest from the keyboard.  Those nasty boys on OTIB can't hurt you if you log off

hugs and kisses

lucan

:laugh:

You are almost as full of yourself as @Londoner.

No one on here has "hurt me". You do seem to enjoy lying though- if anyone needs help that would be yourself.

Just now, Lucan said:

This will end up being deleted like the last thread James had one of his meltdowns in

He just can't help himself..... 

Well that never happened, the words "pathological" and "liar" spring to mind whenever you come out with these nonsense statements.

1 minute ago, Londoner said:

You cant help the helpless, im interested in reasoned debate with those who understand the game. Others less so.

It's incredibly apparent you have no understanding of football at all, so why would those who do understand it debate with you?

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

:laugh:

You are almost as full of yourself as @Londoner.

No one on here has "hurt me". You do seem to enjoy lying though- if anyone needs help that would be yourself.

Well that never happened, the words "pathological" and "liar" spring to mind whenever you come out with these nonsense statements.

It's incredibly apparent you have no understanding of football at all, so why would those who do understand it debate with you

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Someone has to ask the questions, you lacking the brainpower to actually come up with an on topic response to them is your problem.

Questions worthy of debate get responded to, thats pretty obvious. Your posts about football dont, as they arent interesting. You should be grateful that im taking the time to reply to you now and explaining this for you.

Just now, Lucan said:

Woah woah woah.... after your repeated foul ups in this thread when it comes to simple maths, you have absolutely zero credibility in the brainpower leagues

I've seen more intelligence from a fart than you James

I admitted to making mistakes due to tiredness.

Currently changing from night shifts to day shifts and been awake for over 24 hours. Am bound to a couple of things wrong. On the other hand you conveniently change topic every time you are shown as wrong.

And even with the mistakes I made, the point I was making about Giefler having a tonne more experience than Lucic, was still 100% valid. 

Never mind though, I wonder which parts of this post you will delete when you quote me. You have form in deleting parts of posts that pointed out a truth you didn't like.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I admitted to making mistakes due to tiredness.

Currently changing from night shifts to day shifts and been awake for over 24 hours. Am bound to a couple of things wrong. On the other hand you conveniently change topic every time you are shown as wrong.

And even with the mistakes I made, the point I was making about Giefler having a tonne more experience than Lucic, was still 100% valid. 

Never mind though, I wonder which parts of this post you will delete when you quote me. You have form in deleting parts of posts that pointed out a truth you didn't like.

Look let me make this clear for you. Yesterday and today ive had one poster quote me over TWENTY times, and i havent bothered to reply once.

If you or him/her or anyone are going to quote and not raise interesting points or make me want to reply, then i wont.

Its very simple, ive seen your posts about football and other, based on whst ive read i honestly have zero interest, im sure you have some very basic understanding but i prefer more detailed specific debates that you havent shown to me that you are capable of.

I hope this clears it up for you.

1 minute ago, Lucan said:

And I gave you my forgiveness, I'm sure Londoner will do the same if you apologise to him like you did to me.

It sounds like you have a tough life.  Perhaps the cut throat world of internet message boards are just too much for you petal.  Why not get your hot water bottle and climb under the duvet until you feel better?

Got nothing to apologise for, and not been upset by anything. Not sure why you keep trying to assert that I have been, perhaps you have been upset by me proving you wrong last night and are trying to project your feelings?

Oh look the part of my post that was inconvenient to you got cut out, what a surprise :rofl2br:

Archived