IGNORED

We're not going down

Atyeo's lift

15th place ?  Bloody hell I'll take that right now.     (The) Season we're having, that actually sounds generous..

Is this like a sort of Paul the Octopus thing, where a non-human element provides wild prophecies and people are supposed to buy into the validity of everything.

I think the best source of information are the games that have taken place themselves.    As mentioned here recently, there are worse team than ourselves in this league that will essentially keep us out of the relegation places by end of season.   

46 minutes ago, Southend Blue said:

15th place ?  Bloody hell I'll take that right now.     (The) Season we're having, that actually sounds generous..

Is this like a sort of Paul the Octopus thing, where a non-human element provides wild prophecies and people are supposed to buy into the validity of everything.

I think the best source of information are the games that have taken place themselves.    As mentioned here recently, there are worse team than ourselves in this league that will essentially keep us out of the relegation places by end of season.   

I wonder what happened to Paul - he made a few duff predictions and I suspect he may have been a marked seafood option...

It has us down as finishing 20th...not 15th...although imo, I think we'll finish nearer 15th than 20th, as it doesn't take into account our new signings.

If we play to our ability, and stay relatively injury free, then I can see us improving.

My only concern is if Tammy got a long term injury. Engval would have to step up I guess.

6 minutes ago, Poshtottie said:

No they do not lie however they only are as good as those in charge of the input, much like a football team :-)

Indeed, lose again today and relegation will come a step closer to becoming reality, win and all of sudden things will look much rosier. There are plenty of team who were 'too good to go down' who have ended up doing so thanks to poor leadership.

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

It has us down as finishing 20th...not 15th...although imo, I think we'll finish nearer 15th than 20th, as it doesn't take into account our new signings.

If we play to our ability, and stay relatively injury free, then I can see us improving.

My only concern is if Tammy got a long term injury. Engval would have to step up I guess.

Obviously don't want to see Tammy injured but if the worst happens it will be good to see what Engval can do... 

I like what LJ and MA in attracting some great players here, the last 4 signings have been excellent and feel that we can start moving up the table with the squad we have. All this talk of division in the squad or lost the dressing room is just pure garbage, look at what happened to Millen... he didn't deserve that

Archived