IGNORED

Matt Dawson doesnt know Ashton Gate

oldstandrobin

Question of Sport last night, Matt had to do the captains round to his team giving them clues about the answer only he could see. Did a couple then ASHTON GATE came up to which he quickly said 'Pass' . Nice we are still that well known to other sportsman, he could have even given the clue as ' where Bristol Rugby' play !!!!!

Question of Sport - past its sell by date. Recent research has shown that most of the viewers are over 65 and only 10% in the 16-35 age range. (I'm over 65 but it's a bit past it even for me). In a few years most of the viewers will no longer be with us. It needs a major revamp - e g replace Sue Barker with Dolly and have NTTDS and Major Isewater as team captains 

56 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Question of Sport - past its sell by date. Recent research has shown that most of the viewers are over 65 and only 10% in the 16-35 age range. (I'm over 65 but it's a bit past it even for me). In a few years most of the viewers will no longer be with us. It needs a major revamp - e g replace Sue Barker with Dolly and have NTTDS and Major Isewater as team captains 

Pongo us old gits must stand together or you never know what BBC will put on its place........better the devil you know....I prefer Tuffers anyway :devil:

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I used to fancy Sue Barker. Mind you those frilly knickers helped a lot......

I can't see how you wearing  frilly knickers would help in your pursuit of Sue Barker RR. 

35 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I can't see how you wearing  frilly knickers would help in your pursuit of Sue Barker RR. 

She's about my age and when playing pro tennis 30+ years ago she wore dead sexy frilly knickers.

Didnt leave much to the imagination.......

Archived