IGNORED

Booing for 20 seconds at the end is not enough

Dullmoan Tone

Just now, robin_unreliant said:

I'd rather not go, having already paid for my ST, than turn up and boo like some others. Stay away and the Board will take more notice.

I don't boo either - it's not a firking pantomime. I just contemplate that I could be home with the missus watching some chick flick and I suddenly feel a bit less depressed - simples !!

14 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Boycott the next home game if Lee is still manager. Only way to get the Board's attention.

Probably true.

I never miss home games if I can help it but the alternative, i.e. a real demonstration of frustration and anger in the ground, and you'll probably be chucked out and banned these days.

If a sight of Ashton Gate of the future, and a half empty ground, is what it takes to get the message across that the fans demand change then I wouldn't rule out boycotting 1 game.

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

So when the players and the club need its supporters. People aren't going to make a point. ******* ridiculous. We support Bristol City end of . 

What the club needs more than anything is a new manager. The fans need to accelerate that process. Fans who defend the status quo sound like the gas of old. Ohh yes but he loves the club, hes a good bloke, blah,blah. Embrassing.

Archived