IGNORED

Booing for 20 seconds at the end is not enough

Dullmoan Tone

42 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Handkerchiefs !  Next home game.  White for out.     Red for in.     Then you can see for yourselves ! Oh god I sound like mike parry.  

I like the white handkerchiefs waving, like they do in spain i think it was. We should do that next home game

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

That's because all the otib haters don't go to the games !!

There are no 'haters' and the great majority of posters on here do go to games.

Many of us for bloody decades and we've seen it all before.

No wonder we get pissed off when the club make terrible decisions time after time.

38 minutes ago, shelts said:

Clearly some of the best paid , worst underachievers I have ever seen at Ashton Gate.  Taking the piss week in week out. 

I honestly don't think anyone's taking the piss. I've seen teams in the past where it has felt like players aren't putting a shift in but I don't think that's the problem right now.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

No wonder we get pissed off when the club make terrible decisions time after time.

Exactly! With one or two minor exceptions its not about hating LJ personally its about results that make the word abysmal look like a complement.

There are people on here that quite literally spend many 1000's watching this club in a season and have done their entire life. 

We are used to terrible decisions we are BCFC after all, but this is history making in its ineptitude. We all know what a bad decision the whole LJ experiment was but a worse decision not to end it is close to unforgivable!

18 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

But you were asking where all the "haters" were, the other night?

That's because I think people are very harsh on Johnson and there's no-one backing him on this forum or supporting him. He is our manager at the end of the day so we should support him and the team and then slaughter on this forum. Saying all of that though I think it's time for him to go.

33 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You are naive if you think there are ' no haters'!! 

Just now, Flint says No said:

That's because I think people are very harsh on Johnson and there's no-one backing him on this forum or supporting him. He is our manager at the end of the day so we should support him and the team and then slaughter on this forum. Saying all of that though I think it's time for him to go.

I don't agree with "slaughtering" him mate, but as fans, I think we can register our discontent. We "fans" will be here long after some mercenary like Johnson.

9 minutes ago, Spoons said:

You are naive if you think there are ' no haters'!! 

A tiny minority, really not worthy of consideration compared with the vast majority on here who have given LJ every opportunity to succeed whether they welcomed his appointment or, like me, were very much against it..

They/we do not hate him at all, just feel very depressed and let down by the awful position the club finds itself under his failing managership. 

There was far more vitriol expressed at the time of SC's appointment, with far more posters on here openly saying they hated him and refusing to accept him during the length of his City tenure, than has been the case for LJ.

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

I honestly don't think anyone's taking the piss. I've seen teams in the past where it has felt like players aren't putting a shift in but I don't think that's the problem right now.

I think a lot are putting a shift in but they aren't playing like their lives depend on winning like they used to? 

They used to fight, dig-in, harass and menace the opposition. When was the last time you saw the defence and midfield rush to close someone down or throw themselves in front of a shot? It used to happen regularly but we sit so deep, we allow the opposition to control the ball, turn and play simple passes or advance and shoot and that's in our own box!

So whilst they are putting a shift in I don't get the impression they are giving their 'all' or 'fighting' for the manager.

* This is written with a caveat - couldn't make it today so some of this may have happened but it hasn't happened much in the last 3 months.

1 hour ago, smokey live said:

I like the white handkerchiefs waving, like they do in spain i think it was. We should do that next home game

What with all this flu about - madness.

There is never a good time to sack someone -but now seems as good as it gets a free week and a cup match before our next league game.The window is still open and at least a new manager will have some chance to put his mark on the squad.

When do the board say enough is enough ? 

54 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I don't agree with "slaughtering" him mate, but as fans, I think we can register our discontent. We "fans" will be here long after some mercenary like Johnson.

Definitely slaughtering I'm fine with the discontent but there's being harsh and there's stepping over the line andcI'm not saying its you there are lot of people that out take the ctitiscism way too far 

1 hour ago, allyolly said:

How many did you hear shouting that today? I heard one and he seemed to be shouted down by those around him. 

Correct. Down at the front on the right hand side. He tried to start the chant several times & no-one joined in. One minor "discussion" with someone & he didn't carry on.

At the end, no booing & minimal grief from the fans for the team, with many fans clapping them off.

Interesting. I really didn't expect that reaction from the majority. 

Archived