IGNORED

Johnson Bingo

Big Red Rich

I'm clueless, yep clueless.

i should stick to panto and the new series of the crankies.

it was a game that we could have won but we've lost it in the end, shame as we could have got a draw...yeahhhhhhh hmm

yeah, well ya no it's an unlucky sweater, it was a bargain gap,gap kids actually, you can smooth it if you want, it's nice, I like smoothing it, yeahhhhhhh 

A couple of observations from that dreadfully complacent Radio Bristol performance:

"when you're in a run of form like this..." in fairness Lee how often are players - or managers - ever in a run of form like this?..or ever should be?...it's unprecedented in our club's history and all your making.

"you have to believe in yourself as an individual"...I'm afraid that I for one have no belief in you or your abilities, whether you believe is neither here or there, what matters is the results you achieve...which are appalling.

Not a single Radio Bristol question, not one, to suggest that he might be considering his position...feeble in the extreme I'm afraid. No holding LJ to account. If Lansdown can't be bothered to do something about this I'm not sure why any of us should be bothered to haul ourselves along to watch this shambles. Time's up.

3 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

A couple of observations from that dreadfully complacent Radio Bristol performance:

"when you're in a run of form like this..." in fairness Lee how often are players - or managers - ever in a run of form like this?..or ever should be?...it's unprecedented in our club's history and all your making.

"you have to believe in yourself as an individual"...I'm afraid that I for one have no belief in you or your abilities, whether you believe is neither here or there, what matters is the results you achieve...which are appalling.

Not a single Radio Bristol question, not one, to suggest that he might be considering his position...feeble in the extreme I'm afraid. No holding LJ to account. If Lansdown can't be bothered to do something about this I'm not sure why any of us should be bothered to haul ourselves along to watch this shambles. Time's up.

Agree the interviewer didn't ask the questions I'd expect after a record breaking day.

All very mundane, run of the mill, generic questioning. 

Just now, The_Don said:

Agree the interviewer didn't ask the questions I'd expect after a record breaking day.

All very mundane, run of the mill, generic questioning. 

But at least Geoff found time to tell us the attendance at the Yate match...

8 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

To be fair he has been through this before....

Players need to pull their bloody socks up. Even if they dislike the manager or are confused by his tactics they're no excuses to not try hard enough. Where's the ******* fight.

LJ said he didn't get angry after the game but I'd be right into them from this point on telling them to start getting stuck in. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Please tell me he didn't actually say that?

I have the Weekend Post in front of me. To be precise:

"Even if we were to drop into the bottom three I still believe we have the quality in the squad and within the staff to get out of it again. That may seem deluded and it is certainly bullish. But I do believe that and I can only be honest with the fans and tell them I believe in the future of this project".

9 minutes ago, NickJ said:

I have the Weekend Post in front of me. To be precise:

"Even if we were to drop into the bottom three I still believe we have the quality in the squad and within the staff to get out of it again. That may seem deluded and it is certainly bullish. But I do believe that and I can only be honest with the fans and tell them I believe in the future of this project".

I honestly read a slightly different word instead of bullish in that statement. 

Archived