IGNORED

LJ - We're not in the relegation zone..

Big Red Rich

What other observations is he going to come out with - we're not in the Champions league? Bears shit in woods? Pope is Catholic?

Absolutely clueless.  A guy so far in over his head and drowning - that for the first time I feel sorry for him.  The club should put him out of his misery.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of fight from the players. How is that magically going to change? Managers under pressure do tend to clutch at straws when they have run out of ideas. LJ is now doing it after every game. There are simply no grounds for optimism left but then again complacency has long been a BCFC trait.

4 minutes ago, smokey live said:

Just listened to him on radio bristol. Said players need to look at themselves and see if they can do more. We change formation, personnel and its the same thing. I shouldn't of listened to him, i knew it would make me more angry.

I listened too ....and then reached for the top shelf again! 

4 minutes ago, smokey live said:

Just listened to him on radio bristol. Said players need to look at themselves and see if they can do more. We change formation, personnel and its the same thing. I shouldn't of listened to him, i knew it would make me more angry.

smokey, just listened as well, bloke is totally clueless, same old same old, we are in Freefall and every week he says 'we will have to work on that in training next week' where do they train Wetherspoons !!!!!!

Oh dear now it's too many chocolate bars ! Never heard that as an excuse before .

did anyone see the interview on Made In Bristol , he starred straight down camera up until he was asked had he fell out with Tomlin , at that point he looked everywhere bar down the camera , but insisted no , sorry LJ time to hand over the reigns , 

Archived