IGNORED

I'm done. ...

Andy082005

Having travelled up to Forest today , I can't believe what I witnessed. That was he worst Forest side I've ever seen....and we couldn't even muster  an opportunity. 

I said 12 months ago he wasnt the man for the job. I was shot down by so many but I've been provedoing right.

The players arnt playing for him and he is utterly clueless . One of the worst football manangers we have ever had.

25 years a season ticket. I wont be bothering again until thisn imbecile is sacked 

10 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Having travelled up to Forest today , I can't believe what I witnessed. That was he worst Forest side I've ever seen....and we couldn't even muster  an opportunity. 

I said 12 months ago he wasnt the man for the job. I was shot down by so many but I've been provedoing right.

The players arnt playing for him and he is utterly clueless . One of the worst football manangers we have ever had.

25 years a season ticket. I wont be bothering again until thisn imbecile is sacked 

Well to be fair if I had travelled today to Forest I might of used the word imbecile myself. Sure lee wont be that bothered being a player previously I'm sure he has heard far worse... Such a disappointment for us all I just wish I had faith he could turn things around however I just don't believe this to be true, time will tell

27 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Certainly is a new low. 

27 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Great support there

13 minutes ago, shelts said:

Yes. Top five . SOD . Macca . Benny. Pullis . LJ. You can arrange them in any order!!

Pretty sure lots will disagree 

That's pretty bad, although I don't see how you can leave out Tinnion, Osman and permanent Millen.

Not going to play his game anymore - it's far too depressing...

21 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

It's your opinion but why the crass use of imbecile? Why does it have to get personal?

Probably because the guy has come to the end of his tether. LJ should of gone weeks ago and people are just getting frustrated now. Hence the insults. I dont feel for him too much. He will get a big pay off. Its not like anyone has chinned him or anything. Sticks and stones...

7 minutes ago, Calculus said:

That's pretty bad, although I don't see how you can leave out Tinnion, Osman and permanent Millen.

Not going to play his game anymore - it's far too depressing...

I didn't include Osman as he kept us up on a diet of bad football and he ditched my Jackie!!

Forgot Tinns and Millen!!!

Does that make LJ in bottom half of ten worst!!

25 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

It's your opinion but why the crass use of imbecile? Why does it have to get personal?

It doesn't unless you are unable to think of a reasoned/reasonable point of view.

Bear in mind that many of the same posters were resorting to deeply personal insults about Cotterill- having won us the double the season before- the first real success in 40 years so we should not be that surprised when all LJ has done is save us from relegation only to lead us back into a marginally better position. 

Lee Johnson is not an imbecile or a dwarf or inept or a **** ( a current favourite ) he's a Manager that's lost his way whilst trying but failing to do his best.

11 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Your right. It's an insult to imbecile

Awkward.

38 minutes ago, shelts said:

Definitely not the worst we've ever had. Still it's your opinion and your welcome to it . 

Oh LJ has some competition in the past few seasons for our worst manager but 11 losses in 12 & 8 in a row in the league, even beats the 6 months we went without a win under SOD. But the difference is the amount that LJ has been allowed to spend, whereas SOD was still on meagre rations and having to abide by the 5 pillars.

God knows we have had some bad managers. Please SL could you actually appoint someone who knows what they are doing.

As for LJ, I would suggest going down a peg or two, and hope you might get an assistant post somewhere. Because frankly you are so out of your depth at this level it's just embarrassing for all concerned.

42 minutes ago, shelts said:

Yes. Top five . SOD . Macca . Benny. Pullis . LJ. You can arrange them in any order!!

Pretty sure lots will disagree 

Bit harsh on Benny - he was brought in as a coach (as Ward asked for assistance before doing a runner) - and was never supposed to be manager. Just a victim of the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

It was woeful.... long ball rubbish... totally clueless.... Johnson out!

58 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Not shot down by me Andy, I was of the same opinion he should of never got the job , ******* joke of an appointment from day one and I and many others who know football are with you.

Its just a shame that the happy clappers and modern experts are now slowly realising the inevitable.

33 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Well he's not a very good supporter of the team then you go to support the team not the manager.

Nope you support the Club, not the players, the manager, or the board.  This is BCFC since 1894, players, managers and owners come and go.  WE are the only constant.

The sooner people realise that The Club is more important than the 11 blokes running around a field until they get a better offer the better.

Archived