IGNORED

Will You Renew Your ST?

Unan

Will You Renew Your ST?  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, redapple said:

I will but for many I'm sure it will depend on the next managerial appointment and results in next 3 months . 

I'm pretty sure LJ will be sacked this week and JP will take over temporarily while the board debate who the next lamb will be. 

I've waited a very long time for SL to give it a good go with the Cheque Book, and I'm pretty happy with the players brought In. Maybe, just maybe after the so called cheap options on the Manager front, he may just think **** it, no more cheap options on that front as well, and maybe we'll also get a high profile manager in place when/if LJ goes?

Barnsley fans must be laughing their tits off, Ayling went faster than Usain Bolt, what the **** is up with our club, there is something very wrong behind the scenes.

if LJ's still here, no. After 42 seasons, with a heavy heart, I would know that we, the fans, don't matter.

If LJ's gone, yes, of course I will renew.

IMG_2784.JPG

I was there in 1976 as I was there in 1982. Whoever posted this crap is an utter ****ing disgrace!

You want a 42 year man gone?

3 hours ago, Shuffle said:

100% yes- been in a 2500 crowd in 82 at home to Halifax so this is positive

Some effort that, as we didn't play them at home in 1982.....we played them at home twice in 1983 but the attendances  were nearly 3,200 and nearly 7,000. 

I actually loved the fourth div days, the crowds were small but fiercely loyal and Terry Cooper put together a great team with characters who fought for the club and gave it everything...

Of course I will. It`s in my blood and what we`re seeing now is a walk in the park compared to what we`ve been through in the past. It`s times like this that make the ups feel so wonderful.

If I wanted to watch a team who delivered guaranteed success every season I`d be a plastic and `follow` Chelsea or someone and the most exciting thing I would have to look forward to is wondering where in the top four they were going to finish this season.

Everything else in life comes and goes and changes beyond all recognition and the only constant in my 50 odd years has been my love for City and that isn`t going to change while I`m still on this earth.

We`re real supporters and not someone who shows their `support` by asking for a shirt for Christmas and just wearing it to the pub on a Sunday afternoon.

It wouldn`t matter if we were in the prem or the conference I`ll be at AG.

CTID

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Of course I will. It`s in my blood and what we`re seeing now is a walk in the park compared to what we`ve been through in the past. It`s times like this that make the ups feel so wonderful.

If I wanted to watch a team who delivered guaranteed success every season I`d be a plastic and `follow` Chelsea or someone and the most exciting thing I would have to look forward to is wondering where in the top four they were going to finish this season.

Everything else in life comes and goes and changes beyond all recognition and the only constant in my 50 odd years has been my love for City and that isn`t going to change while I`m still on this earth.

We`re real supporters and not someone who shows their `support` by asking for a shirt for Christmas and just wearing it to the pub on a Sunday afternoon.

It wouldn`t matter if we were in the prem or the conference I`ll be at AG.

CTID

Well said. 

Our STs willl not be renewed if we go down...why bother? We've had them on and off for decades. We can't get to enough games for them to make financial sense, I feel that paying up front is both a gift to the club and an insurance against the ground being full. But let's face it, getting a seat isn't going to be hard in League One!

This "fickle" stuff is all very well if you live around the corner, but attending a home match is more or less a day out for us these days. I've watched City at York, Grimsby, Carlisle...I won't take lectures on super-fandom...I've seen enough lower division football to last a lifetime. I can give a season of day trips to watch us play Shrewsbury and Wimbledon a miss. I won't be alone.

Time to get your finger out Steve or your "project" will crash and burn...

Was only thinking about this last night and   on balance I would only renew if City kick Johnson out now and in so doing, allow the team a chance to stay up.

It's clear to everyone that LJ lacks the ability to handle such a situation and we're going straight down,  and he's clueless as to what to do to arrest the fall.

Failure to kick him out now is a statement by the club that they fail to recognise what is completely obvious to us all and that they're prepared to put up with him and his inability to stop the rot. 

N.B. Still worried that SL might take the plunge, then do something inexplicably  random like appointing Cole Skuse as LJ's replacement though.   

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Some effort that, as we didn't play them at home in 1982.....we played them at home twice in 1983 but the attendances  were nearly 3,200 and nearly 7,000. 

I actually loved the fourth div days, the crowds were small but fiercely loyal and Terry Cooper put together a great team with characters who fought for the club and gave it everything...

Year out and from memory but was a Tuesday night - agree on the loyalty front and 'TC was the man who restored our pride

Going down the ground has become more of a social thing with my little un and mates nowadays, if the City go down it'll depend on whether the club have the decency to drop ST prices as paying £400 to watch 3rd division football is far too steep IMO and whether our collective decide to renew.

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I remember a real feeling of unity in the crowds in those dark days, you like me can say I was there, we had really endured some hard times and there was a feeling that we were all together 

Archived