IGNORED

Will Lansdown pull the trigger?

stephenkibby.

24 minutes ago, Olé said:

As ever Paul, spoken not just as a fan but someone in a leadership position who has had to make the same tough decisions. Odd that there should be any doubt on this and hopefully the silence is down to activity to prepare for the change.

We often hear comments like "if this was a business" given the pedigree of the people at the top of our club. But if this was Hargreaves Lansdown would SL hire and persist with an MD who had no experience of achieving the goals set for him?

The storyline with LJ is continually nice guy out of his depth. I'm sure you've been there before with bringing through bright young staff and so have I - but you have to know where and when you leave yourself totally exposed by lack of experience. 

Hope your right about the deafening silence-but were in the same boat surely regarding recruitment 'policy'(and those responsible for it),hence my discomfort.

Wouldn't any manager/head coach with pedigree want control??..major stumbling block...maybe I should limit myself to the hope of more than the one candidate making interview stage!

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

I just hope that SL invites LJ for tea and pikelets, whilst holding the metaphorical axe behind his back.

Lee will 'get' the two home games post Burnley-I think we will beat Rotherham at home which will keep the axe aloft....only to fall after losing the following two away fixtures.

Leeds away will be the final nail.

Yours

Mystic Brucy.

Just now, Robert the bruce said:

Lee will 'get' the two home games post Burnley-I think we will beat Rotherham at home which will keep the axe aloft....only to fall after losing the following two away fixtures.

Leeds away will be the final nail.

Yours

Mystic Brucy.

I think for the good of Lee's future career, he needs to come to an arrangement with SL now.

Surely SL has read about Einstein's definition of insanity?

Archived