IGNORED

Bobby Reid - please help

Agard Days Night

I think you'll find that your missing man had improved as a player both on his positioning, ability on the ball and strength/fitness, and since this was at odds with everything our Head Coach is doing with the rest of the squad, he was banished to the Under-23's last week for getting ahead of himself.

It's Bobby's turn. He joins the infamous disappearance club of Brownhill, ROD, Matthews, O'Neil, Patterson, Tomlin, Moore, Little, Pack, Smith and Golbourne.

Suddenly he will find himself from out of the stands straight into the 1st team as our manager fails yet again to find a cohesive team.

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

He's gone from Dele Ali to Del-e Trotter in a few weeks......

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I don't think he's right. Been our best midfielder this season. When he started getting dropped is when we started losing more frequently. No surprise his best spell with us was when he was consistently playing. Probably the move that has baffled me most from LJ now he's using our form as an excuse as to why he's been kept out. He was a first teamer that was messed about with game time when people started getting fit(Korey GON) then played out of position then dropped. Now he's got to earn a spot back when it was given to others. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I don't think he's right. Been our best midfielder this season. When he started getting dropped is when we started losing more frequently. No surprise his best spell with us was when he was consistently playing. Probably the move that has baffled me most from LJ now he's using our form as an excuse as to why he's been kept out. He was a first teamer that was messed about with game time when people started getting fit(Korey GON) then played out of position then dropped. Now he's got to earn a spot back when it was given to others. :facepalm:

Was dropped after 4 defeats on the trot and missed 4 others.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Was dropped after 4 defeats on the trot and missed 4 others.

I'm talking before the 8. Started at Cardiff away when Korey was first fit. His time started getting more sporadic at that point. Obviously I don't remember every game he's started but do remember wolves where he was started on the wing and didn't play as well of course. It became about trying to fit bobby in instead of playing him where he'd been thricing. Most losses this year haven't been down to Bobby Reid whereas he's been key in our few wins. 

Archived