IGNORED

Is Trump a gas head

bs3

Just saw Trump on TV claiming there was record breaking crowds at his inauguration, when clearly there was half the amount at his inauguration than they was for Obamas.

Got me thinking that is was the gas who started all this fake news, e.g. massive away following , family club etc , so did Trump get political style from being a gas head.

We need to give trump more time...clearly his team are still right behind him....he talks a very good game and although results have been pretty poor lately he's got a long term vision for America. ..he himself said the country won't look how he wants it to look for 2 or 3 more years...he's also made 3 recent appointments and once he integrates them into his team results will go his way ....not sure how he can replace tammy when he leaves though !

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Why did you have to mention .............. Trump ? :w00t:

Did you not see what happened on a thread in the last couple of days

Carnage

Assassination plots , everything :blink:  :boxing::bruce_h4h::w00t:

Or is this a clever little way to divert OTIB from your managerial limitations .......Lee ?   :whistle:

No I must have missed that thread.

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Just saw Trump on TV claiming there was record breaking crowds at his inauguration, when clearly there was half the amount at his inauguration than they was for Obamas.

Got me thinking that is was the gas who started all this fake news, e.g. massive away following , family club etc , so did Trump get political style from being a gas head.

Gotta say there are certain parallels! I'd like to see a wall built round the mem :)

Archived