IGNORED

He wont be sacked.

Londoner

26 minutes ago, Londoner said:

For once i woukd gladly be wrong....very very gladly but i csnt see it happening. I dont think SL or MA think we are in a serious relegation problem....i cant see him going. 

Do you know what really worries more than our position in the table and losing 8 straight.......the fact that you are probably right and take out SL's money, his time in charge of this club has been on the whole a failure and it will probably get no better in the next few years due to the constant changing of strategy. Nearly £100m wasted ( not including the stadium money) over several years on what?

Fortunately, he has at least written it off himself by gaining shares in the club ( not great if you were a shareholder though as your shares and been seriously devalued over the process).

Just now, 'keepuplino' said:

Absolute shambles of a football club if true... I thought Rovers were the laughing stock of the football league.

#bristolfootballisshite

Totally agree, I'm hoping the feelers have been put out already to people like Rowett but I just can't see it.

Just now, MarkRed! said:

Next away games , Derby, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa...... = nil points.

If he aint sacked = certain relegation as the damage has arguably already been done.... SL what are you doing......

The writing was on the wall 5 games ago. We were 9 points clear then, it could be too late you know even for a new man... shocking management of the football club... 

The thing that's really frustrated me is the evidence that it's not been working has been clear for everyone to see on the pitch all season.. We have just gradually got worse!!

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

The writing was on the wall 5 games ago. We were 9 points clear then, it could be too late you know even for a new man... shocking management of the football club... 

The thing that's really frustrated me is the evidence that it's not been working has been clear for everyone to see on the pitch all season.. We have just gradually got worse!!

100% agree with you.... what I cant understand is that we all see it but those above don't?

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

What is it with people confidently stating as certain that they cannot say for certain? Is it an ego thing?

I don't know if he will be sacked or not, because I'm not on the board. Why is that so hard to admit?

No its understanding reality.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

What is it with people confidently stating as certain that they cannot say for certain? Is it an ego thing?

I don't know if he will be sacked or not, because I'm not on the board. Why is that so hard to admit?

I don't pretend to know anything and like you have no clue what the board are thinking.

The reasons I can't see the board getting rid any time soon are (a) they've supported him in the transfer market and (b) they haven't made a change yet despite overwhelming evidence that things are going horribly wrong. 

48 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

He's right 

IMG_1813.JPG

Just now, JammyOne said:

I don't want him to be sacked and I don't think he'll be sacked. He's only half way in to the process of building a Championship team, up until this transfer window we had pretty much a league 1 side. I say keep the faith.

But that side kept us up last year and started this year like a house on fire. Now it's not the same.

He has had the biggest budget by far and brought the most players by far, he shouldn't be rebuilding from last year he should have built from that foundation.

I think he's gone back and smashed those foundations down and started again for whatever reason 

5 minutes ago, JammyOne said:

I don't want him to be sacked and I don't think he'll be sacked. He's only half way in to the process of building a Championship team, up until this transfer window we had pretty much a league 1 side. I say keep the faith.

Now we know who LJ is on this forum! 

Archived