IGNORED

There is ask Hegler a question tweet on #bcfctweets

Dastardly and Muttley

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Anyone else pick up 'Barn's  twitter address !!!

:)

Yeah, he's had several from KodjiaBarnDoor to the Gustav One.  He was mates with BrownhillsEars (Dave Managh who passed away just before Xmas)....you see a theme.  He cracks me up on Twitter.  Had a lot of dialogue with Tammy about drinking his bathwater when he scores.  Funny chap.

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

It's embarrassing. Im sure these people get kicks off of hard times. Imagine how boring their lives would be if we were winning. Nothing to moan about. Nothing to boo about, no one to throw insults at.

And I'm sure that some people enjoy the bad times so they can score points against people criticising a shocking run whilst acting all superfan'ish themselves.

Tragic really.

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

And I'm sure that some people enjoy the bad times so they can score points against people criticising a shocking run whilst acting all superfan'ish themselves.

Tragic really.

I'm not sure about some but I was brought up to be respectful, to be level headed, keep my feet on the ground etc.

None of us are happy with this run and people are expressing their feelings in various ways. Some people tho are showing themselves right up. They post all sorts of crap all over the Internet to attract attention to themselves.  There's not alot they won't say. 

The sad thing is these same people follow the same pattern with ever single manager. Its as predicable as Man Utd being picked for a live TV Fa Cup tie.

I don't think I'm a superfan and nor do I wish to score points. Im a football fan and a football fan only, I don't care about all this bickering etc. All I care is about having an enjoyable Saturday at the football win lose or draw and despite the results this season I can't say there has been any match days that I've not enjoyed. 

4 hours ago, Up The City! said:

It's embarrassing. Im sure these people get kicks off of hard times. Imagine how boring their lives would be if we were winning. Nothing to moan about. Nothing to boo about, no one to throw insults at.

You're reading those tweets how you WANT them to read. They are not moans, they are humourous replies to a poorly timed tweet. 

And yes, before we no doubt go down that route, you are a better fan than everyone in this thread and in those tweets. 

5 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Shut up. They're having a laugh for **** sake. Get a grip 

10 hours ago, One Team said:

This is hilarious! Some much need hilarity amongst the doom and gloom.

Some classic replies!

I mean how stupid is this anyway putting this out there at this time? 

10 hours ago, Griffin said:

The fact we've chose to do a Q&A the day after breaking our worst ever record just shows how amateur and simply stupid our media team really is.

2 minutes ago, bris red said:

Haha quality. As somebody else said how thick are the media team though for doing this the day after that record went FFS! 

It's almost as if they have a deadline to have it done by...

24 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

It's almost as if they have a deadline to have it done by...

No, it doesn't need doing, we gain nothing from it. As much as I'd like that to be the case it simply isn't a necessity even if it'd been planned for 6 months.

Just now, Griffin said:

No, it doesn't need doing, we gain nothing from it. As much as I'd like that to be the case it simply isn't a necessity even if it'd been planned for 6 months.

Are any parts of the programme a necessity? 

We gain nothing from any of the individual parts of it.

As a whole it makes the club some revenue, even if it's not a huge amount.

The big screens aren't necessities either, should we not turn them on for our games?

We gain nothing from them except some revenue from the adverts.

What about the PA system? I hope they don't plan on using that in our next game as we gain nothing from it, after a record breaking run of defeats too.

Let's do away with the mascots too. We don't gain anything from that either.

13 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The big screens aren't necessities either, should we not turn them on for our games?

What about the PA system? I hope they don't plan on using that in our next game as we gain nothing from it, after a record breaking run of defeats too.

Grow up. It was daft of the club to put it out there. End of. The humorous replies take the edge of the stupidity of the media team. What role do you play in it, James?

1 minute ago, Lita For Congo said:

Grow up. It was daft of the club to put it out there. End of. The humorous replies take the edge of the stupidity of the media team. What role do you play in it, James?

They're doing their job and will have deadlines to do it by, end of.

I don't play any part, but will defend anyone getting unfair stick instead of looking for the smallest reasons to slag people off.

I should grow up for not slagging people off for doing their job?
That's almost on a par with gas logic.

50 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Well none of these are relevant are they? If you can give me a valid comparison that's actually relevant to the situation/outcome then I take it all back.

Archived