IGNORED

There is ask Hegler a question tweet on #bcfctweets

Dastardly and Muttley

Just now, Griffin said:

Well none of these are relevant are they? If you can give me a valid comparison that's actually relevant to the situation/outcome then I take it all back.

The first of those is entirely relevant as the twitter post for the 5 questions is for a piece that goes in the programme.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

The first of those is entirely relevant as the twitter post for the 5 questions is for a piece that goes in the programme.

We need the programme, it's happened every game since the start of time.

This interview is not needed.

So no, they can't be compared.

8 minutes ago, Griffin said:

We need the programme, it's happened every game since the start of time.

This interview is not needed.

So no, they can't be compared.

The interview is a segment in the programme.

As I said the first time, take all the individual parts of the programme, the vast majority are not necessities.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The interview is a segment in the programme.

As I said the first time, take all the individual parts of the programme, the vast majority are not necessities.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

But it isn't needed is it?

They didn't have to put it in? Are they so unprofessional they can't fill a page if needed?

Do you believe the programme is now considerably better because of it?

You think that the pisstaking of our new signing/club was worth it?

Besides, there's only like... 2 (that I can see) questions that are even real! They won't be able to add it anyway unless they add fake questions!

Laughable, really poor/naive decision making all round.

Just now, Griffin said:

But it isn't needed is it?

They didn't have to put it in?

Do you believe the programme is now considerably better because of it?

You think that the pisstaking of our new signing/club was worth it?

Besides, there's only like... 2 (that I can see) questions that are even real! They won't be able to add it anyway unless they add fake questions! Laughable.

Are you deliberately ignoring what I am saying?

Most parts of the programme are not needed.

Most parts do not need to be put it.

No, I don't believe the programme is "considerably better" because of it, but some of these segments have been interesting to read- which, I believe, is the point.

No, but the club haven't tweeted "Please take the piss out of our new signing" have they?

2, so far. This just adds more reason to ask the question earlier.

I'm sure they expected a few 'funny' questions to come in. These would have happened whether the tweet was sent out yesterday or on Thursday (their deadline) so by asking earlier they are giving more time to actually get the questions in. Common sense there.

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Are you deliberately ignoring what I am saying?

No, I understand that most parts are not needed and it's lots of little pieces to make a whole. I understand that. What I'm saying is there is no excuse for adding it, as something else could've been added.

No, I don't believe the programme is "considerably better" because of it, but some of these segments have been interesting to read- which, I believe, is the point.

Of course it's the point, but there's a line between getting a interesting story and embarrassing yourself unnecessarily.

No, but the club haven't tweeted "Please take the piss out of our new signing" have they?

No, they've just gone on the worse run in our history though.

2, so far. This just adds more reason to ask the question earlier.

It isn't needed at all, we don't do this for every player, have we ever done it before? It is NOT needed.

I'm sure they expected a few 'funny' questions to come in. These would have happened whether the tweet was sent out yesterday or on Thursday (their deadline) so by asking earlier they are giving more time to actually get the questions in. Common sense there.

So their common sense stretches as far as giving a week for answers but fails to predict the responses (that the majority of fans probably did).

We'll have to agree to disagree as we aren't getting anywhere. I won't reply to whatever you reply with. Have a nice day though! COYR

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Going around telling people to shut up and telling people to get a grip just bwcause your assy we've lost some football games.

I don't think it's me who needs to get a grip somehow.

I'm telling you to get a grip because you're somehow finding offence to something that is actually quite funny. There's nothing offensive to anyone in those tweets. 

I'm not 'assy' 'bwcause' we lost a football game, I'm past that point when it comes to City losing now

Archived