IGNORED

Burnley

ollywhyte

16 hours ago, KevP said:

I spoke to our ticket office today. Burnley advised them that its because " at the last cup game people queued for up to 50 minutes to get their tickets"....What a joke, as if we're taking that many, of which thousands would form such a huge queue. Burnley you are third world...:facepalm:

Amazing...

Oh we have an issue... Let's not bother solving it, let's just shut up shop and ignore the fact that it ever happened.

Crazy.

I went to the club shop yesterday to buy them, told I had to call the ticket office or order on line. Sat in the cafe and rang upstairs to order two tickets, it is now 10.30am, I was told I couldn't collect them from the shop that I had just come out of until 4pm because the girl that does away tickets is in a meeting and they are done in batches. She would not guarantee that the post could reach the outpost I live in (Whitchurch Village) by Friday (apparently we use first class postage but it doesn't always get there on time) and there is no collection at Burnley. I went home and drove back down at 4pm, collected my tickets from the same person who earlier in the day told me I had to go online.

It just shouldn't be that difficult should it?

I sometimes curse my Dad who took me to my first game in 1966 and got me infected with the City disease.

On 25/01/2017 at 12:17, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Why on earth it wasn't made general sale from the off I really can't understand, it's not like we were gonna take any fans up there so no need for any priority periods. The club really are poor on ticketing, unfortunately unlike the Villa situation where they could extend the refund period, for fans in your situation now they can't do anything about it as the times passed.

If I was you I'd email the club explaining the situation and ask if coach 2 could take your tickets up, you could then get them from coach 2 when they arrive at the ground.

It should be 'coach one'. ......,

Alien abduction??

I can't make it this weekend, but went across from Yorkshire for the 1-1 when Fontaine went in goal. Went with some Burnley supporting friends & had a good laugh in the pub across the road from the main stand. 

As we drove through Burnley afterwards, 2 drivers ahead of us were having some road rage with each other. The one immediately ahead of us (who was very rat-like in his appearance) then decided to turn his attention to our car because we were laughing at him, and promptly got out & stormed over to what he thought was a car full of women (my missus & her friend were in the front seats), only for him to drop a brick, run back to his car & drive off when I emerged from one of the rear doors (and I'm really not a scary-looking bloke!). Funny old day. Anyway...enjoy!

Archived