IGNORED

Burnley

ollywhyte

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Fair to play to all going!

I think that is fair as well.  If all going and playing then pack our own 6 yard box we might just get that clean sheet we desperately need.  Still can't see us scoring though.

6 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I remember last year I went to West Brom and we nearly won the game similar to now poor form but played really well that day under cotts

There's poor form and poor form, look at those last ten games under Cotts again, that is Chelsea's form when compared to know..

6 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Can't wait to see a proper club with a one- team town getting behind their team

Wonder if their fans acted like most on this forum when Sean Dyche was given a contract extension as he was taking them down?

Ah,but to be fair he was taking them down from the premier league,which they were probably expecting relegation anyway.Although with parachute payments they were able to get back up pretty much straight away and now look much more adapted to the top flight.

3 hours ago, North London Red said:

It's slightly quicker if you go via Leeds, and quite a bit quicker from Manchester Victoria. I'm going via Manchester - into Piccadilly late morning, quick pub lunch in between Piccadilly and Victoria, then onward to Burnley.

EDIT: assuming you're travelling from London, that is!

Thanks mate - I wasn't even offered those options on National Rail. Just sends me from Euston to Preston (which to be fair is a nice place). I might be able to get a lift from Preston so all is not lost, but will take a look at those other routes, although as my tickets are advances, probably only for one service. 

5 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

So why can't a city official hand out any pre paid tickets outside the away end for anyone living up north, it can't be that difficult holding envelopes with peoples names on them!

Seem to remember that at an FA Cup Tie away at York a while back Lansdown and Sextonn handed out vouchers to fans entering the ground. Anyone able to confirm this? I was there but enjoyed the pre match pub a bit too much and got to the ground shortly after KO!

Two match/coach tickets just bought, only problem being it is now collection only...

I travel up from Plymouth so won't be able to collect until the day of the game, slight issue being the coaches leave just after 0800am and I doubt collections will be open for then!!

I'm hoping the club are able to have my tickets available from coach 3 when I arrive - anyone think this will be a problem? Going to give them a call when I am able too.

Just now, cider-manc said:

Like @Northern Red I booked over the phone- I was told that as long as you booked before 12 you could have them posted out.

No option for that online, I have no access to a phone. I've just emailed them, hopefully something can be sorted and they can be sent.

I bet the £1 booking fee I haven't paid will be the issue now haha

1 minute ago, ollywhyte said:

No option for that online, I have no access to a phone. I've just emailed them, hopefully something can be sorted and they can be sent.

I bet the £1 booking fee I haven't paid will be the issue now haha

I brought online this morning had option to post

Archived