IGNORED

Par for the Course

Linkedarm wall

I understand Big Sam (the master of the escape) is always less concerned about the position in the table they are in and more concerned with being on Par.

So Par for him apparently is 38 as a point a game keeps you safe. Bad news for him is he is +6 at the moment, albeit with plenty of 'holes' to go!

Good news for us however is we are level par, 27 points after 27 games.

So in the vain attempt of trying to put a positive spin on our recent plight, I think this is be a good opportunity since SL's little chat to the media yesterday, to draw a line under the 'over achieving' start, the 'under achieving middle' and come in with steady point a game finish which will see us safe. Therefore expectations not too high, more realistic and very achievable.

So LJ lets start again, we are level par, no need to panic, earn your stripes and mold 'your' new signings into a team which see us to a 46 point target.

All the best.

COYR

31 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Clearly natural football pessimism will come into it, but I am still convinced that there will be three teams who will finish below us.  Form obviously a worry but statistically valid confidence.

This is exactly the problem , we aren't a bad side .

We have talented players , internationals, young and older and should be doing better .

We have everything going for us and are still beaten by basket case clubs like Forest .

Why ? 

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

This is exactly the problem , we aren't a bad side .

We have talented players , internationals, young and older and should be doing better .

We have everything going for us and are still beaten by basket case clubs like Forest .

Why ? 

Same question LJ must be asking over and over.

Archived