IGNORED

100+ City (and other) Programmes from the 70s in need of a new home

Guest The BristolCity Blog

Good afternoon folks, quick break from the heated debates to post a query. I was given a large collection of City programmes after my Uncle sadly died years ago. I'm looking to move them on to a good home as I'm having a clear out - I've had them since 2009 and am not sure what to do next, other than for them to go to a good home.

I back you lot not to rip me off but I'm confused as to whether they are worth a bit or worth pennies and don't know what is best to do with them. There are loads here, matchday programmes from 70s City matches (some complete seasons I think) along with issues of The Robin, The Football League Review and many other random programmes of other teams. There are even a few gas ones in there.....shame my Uncle isn't around any more as I would like to take him to task on this! 

I would like something decent for them so any offers or genuine advice would be greatly appreciated. I live by Asda Bedminster so can easily meet anyone who is interested.

Mods - please move if this thread is in the wrong place. Thanks all. 

IMG_0651.JPG

TETBURY MASSIVE thank you for your kind comments.

Without being too unkind anything from 1970's is not worth a lot,when the colour started to get into programme

1960's and before that date

programmes did not have a lot of colour in them and are more valuable.

If no one offers you anything for them,I'll take them off your hands and just store them at home

Let me know

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Without being too unkind anything from 1970's is not worth a lot,when the colour started to get into programme

If no one offers you anything for them,I'll take them off your hands and just store them at home

Let me know

Thanks both. If I don't get any offers on here I'll be in touch, going to give gumtree a try first. Thanks so much guys. Sam

Thanks all.

@Never to the dark side

No-one interested in buying these programmes - just want them to go to a genuine fan. Yours if you want them, give me a text or whatsapp if so - 07817386116.

I live by Asda Bedminster or could drop within reason.

Cheers, Sam 

On 25/01/2017 at 13:05, Never to the dark side said:

Let me know

That's not entirely true.

I've sold a few 1970's programmes for over a £100 and 1988 prog for £130.

Even sold reserve team prog's for that sort of money.

Rare programmes sell for good money.

Still got my full colour (with the right blue) '66 World Cup final programme and a Bobby Moore signature. Also got the England vs Hungary one, plus a few Euro finals of the 60's as well as loads of Div 1 Clubs from mid/late 60's. 

Think my football prog collection might be more valuable than the stamp collection which is a bit of a suprise.

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

BobbyC

I presume you will be at the Swindon Town programme fair on Sunday  19 February

and the programme fair at the other lots ground on 19th March?

No thanks.

But what i said still stands.

First and lasts....I've sold them.

Archived