IGNORED

Are you behind the team or not ?

LeeCity

5 hours ago, glynriley said:

Of course. I'm over 40 years deep in this supporting City malarkey, not about to give up now.

Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel at the minute, but I'll be there every week cheering them on.

but can you see any tunnel at the end of the light?

49 minutes ago, cynic said:

Of course.

And people should be able to voice criticism of your criticism - not that that is a criticism of your criticism.

Well my criticism is critical of your criticism, where as your criticism is critical of the criticism that was criticised before.

1 hour ago, cider head said:

Our next block of 11 will be very tough and if LJ pulls it off then he deserves to be knighted but lose the next 3 off the back of 8 loss run then mmmmm?? Will he still be around for the remainder of the block of 11.

A few cup finals now so let's see.

Sheff Wed H
Rotherham H
Derby A
Leeds A
Fulham H
Newcastle A
Aston Villa A
Burton H
Norwich H
Wigan A
Huddersfield H

Shit! The next 7 games look very tough. Rotherham will be decisive for LJ:s future at the club. If we don't win comfortably he will be gone I'm afraid.

6 hours ago, LeeCity said:

Doesn't really matter if you like it or not.

LJ will be the manager of Bristol City FC for our next home league game against Sheffield Wednesday.

Are you going to boo, abuse and throw you season tickets at LJ and SL or are you going to get behind the team like proper fans/supporters ?

whos side are you on ?........in the words of a dodgy cook

"LETS BE AVVIN YOU"

I love a loaded question

6 hours ago, LeeCity said:

Doesn't really matter if you like it or not.

LJ will be the manager of Bristol City FC for our next home league game against Sheffield Wednesday.

Are you going to boo, abuse and throw you season tickets at LJ and SL or are you going to get behind the team like proper fans/supporters ?

whos side are you on ?........in the words of a dodgy cook

"LETS BE AVVIN YOU"

I Will be cheering for Bristol City whatever happens!! I supported them in the old 4th division when we reached rock bottom and will go on supporting them as i like to believe the players are always doing their best!They have bad games and good games and although i dont mind booing ,its not for me.I just look forward to the next game that we are always going to win!!

Archived