IGNORED

Tuesday night

Super

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

I honestly don't see why its a chore - really looking forward to the game, when there is a lot riding on a game the atmosphere (especially under the lights) goes up a notch, and I would say that the atmosphere will be overwhelmingly in support of LJ and his team.

If we get stuffed, that may change, but I'm confident he'll get great support at the start of the game.

I sincerely hope we win the next two if only to get a bit of breathing space before the next set of daunting away games.

Bring it on.

Got to agree with this, but sadly I have a about as much confidence as the team at the moment.

7 minutes ago, cynic said:

I honestly don't see why its a chore - really looking forward to the game, when there is a lot riding on a game the atmosphere (especially under the lights) goes up a notch, and I would say that the atmosphere will be overwhelmingly in support of LJ and his team.

If we get stuffed, that may change, but I'm confident he'll get great support at the start of the game.

I sincerely hope we win the next two if only to get a bit of breathing space before the next set of daunting away games.

Bring it on.

With you there buddy. I`ll be there, there will no doubt be a good few from Wednesday as usual and we need to dig in and get an `us against the world` vibe going right from the start - a siege mentality is what we need.

We do need to get those bloody stand and concourse lights turned off during the game though.

We beat Sheff Weds 4-1 under LJ last season.  Since when we've so-say improved our squad massively, whilst Wednesday will have possibly 8 or more of the same line up who we beat 4-1.
I don't see why it is beyond the realms of fantasy why we can't give them a good stuffing again.  Oh no, wait.  Yes, yes, I know why.

Well I'm driving down  from Scotland  (Arbroath) for this one. Though the matches I've been to this season  we have won. Villa and leeds. Must be bloody mad but there you go. Will probably  stay down for the Rotherham  match as well. 

Go down and get behind the team during the game or stay away. But if your not happy make sure you stay until the end and make your opinion know, there's only 2 ways to get him out without effecting the team. Leaving on 85 minutes without saying a word doesn't achieve anything other than beating the traffic

3 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

We all need to get down there and get behind the team. Too many keyboard warriors are quick to criticise on here IMHO.

There is an easy remedy for that, LJ and the team to cut out the unforced errors and getting caught on the break and game management, all of which it would appear even though a better display all still reared their ugly head today.

Mind you a record 8 league defeats is quite easy to criticise.

1 minute ago, stevep38 said:

Well I'm driving down  from Scotland  (Arbroath) for this one. Though the matches I've been to this season  we have won. Villa and leeds. Must be bloody mad but there you go. Will probably  stay down for the Rotherham  match as well. 

Your a hero mate. Let's hope they don't let you down.

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

He was supported today at Burnley.

And he will be on Tuesday by the majority, I have no doubts about that.

Just as people get the government they deserve perhaps fans get the manager they deserve as well. When this berk takes us down the fans who have buried their heads in the sand and have backed him will deserve that relegation. 

Archived