IGNORED

Disgusting, no place for this!!

Tipps69

Spitting at an opponent is not frowned upon overseas so severely as it is in the country. I'm referring to mostly Latin countries.

Thankfully it's never been a part of our game which is why most of us find it disgusting.

Years ago when playing I saw a team mate press one nostril in and blew hard through the other side into the palm of his hand and caught a spectacular wedge!

Within a minuet or so he patted his opponent on the back of his head "hard luck mate" he said......the bloke had no idea that he had a slimy wedge in In hair.

No that was disgusting..........:facepalm:

21 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

What, spitting?  You think that's worse than breaking someone's leg with a two-footted tackle?  Oh well, each to their own.

There's a difference isn't there? Physically breaking someone's leg is totally different to coughing a grenny up & depositing in someone's face!! If you think spitting in someone's face is acceptable then I'm glad I don't know you or have never played football against you!!

Just now, Griffin said:

What game was it where someone spat in someone else's hair? Believe it happened to a German? I'm to young to remember properly but I know it was in to the back of a giant mullet.

West Germany Vs Holland, Voller & Reijkard!! Dirty bastards!!

Archived