IGNORED

Bristol City U23 v Colchester United U23 Monday

Garycpos

11 minutes ago, cynic said:

4-1.

McCoulsky hat trick - coming along nicely.

U23s stringing some good results together (not that its entirely about results of course - before I get told off).

Think it's a good mix to have. Development and winning. Think we started off quite slow in that department but have picked up recently. That's got to be looked at as progress, doesn't it? I've only seen them play once and that was against Palace who were much bigger physically and it was only 0-1. I'm glad they've picked up a few wins. McCoulskey will right get plaudits but does anyone know who else has been a standout? 

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Think it's a good mix to have. Development and winning. Think we started off quite slow in that department but have picked up recently. That's got to be looked at as progress, doesn't it? I've only seen them play once and that was against Palace who were much bigger physically and it was only 0-1. I'm glad they've picked up a few wins. McCoulskey will right get plaudits but does anyone know who else has been a standout? 

McCoulskey needs a bit of muscle on him yet mate, to compete and make the jump up imo.

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

They weren't using him enough mate...wasn't getting game time, so they recalled him.

Yeah, seems odd though considering Torquay are struggling down near the bottom of the table. Why didn't they give him more game time? I hope the club will be able to get him another loan deal at another National League side soon.

2 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Watched the game today , liked Lloyd Kelly at left back and Charlie Harris at right back . Both stood out . Kelly had a couple of good runs down the left , Harris was good on the ball with some really strong tackles . 

Archived