IGNORED

It is OK now then

longyears

3 hours ago, boss hogg said:

he,s the new breed of manager very media savvy , talks the talk but unfortunately for us he cant walk the walk the sooner he goes the better .

2 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

I'd argue it isn't savvy at all. He's talking to football fans, not political devotees looking to lap up nebulous soundbites in the place of reasoned debate. 

Not sure LJ understands what he says. 

A media savvy, clever manager (head coach) doesn't come out and say too much in public, especially criticising your players.

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A media savvy, clever manager (head coach) doesn't come out and say too much in public, especially criticising your players.

And will spot a banana-skin of a question like - "where do you see the club in 5 years?" - a mile off and steer well clear with a trite "one game/transfer window/season at a time" type non-answer.

That comment betrayed an over-confidence and air of self-congratulation - with finishing 18th - to my ears. The kind of self-belief that must find what is happening now very, very difficult to accept, or to get to grips with.

2 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

And will spot a banana-skin of a question like - "where do you see the club in 5 years?" - a mile off and steer well clear with a trite "one game/transfer window/season at a time" type non-answer.

The media savvy answer was - Ashton Gate, fantastic stadium, blah, blah, blah.

That comment betrayed an over-confidence and air of self-congratulation - with finishing 18th - to my ears. The kind of self-belief that must find what is happening now very, very difficult to accept, or to get to grips with.

Archived