IGNORED

Alan Pardew

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

People said they didn't want Garry Monk and look how he's done in the league. I guess there is no manager everyone would want. 

All any new Manager does Joe is to allow the cycle to start all over again. Whether people wanted them or not, there would be the honeymoon period, followed by the disgruntled posts about formations and certain players playing/not playing. Then come the rumours of discontent, finally followed by the cries of out, out.   

So a manager who learnt nothing from a disastrous run of results last season and is now on an even worse losing streak, with his club currently 1 place above the relagation zone, should be replaced by a manager who learnt nothing from a disastrous run of results last season and went on an equally bad losing streak this season, until sacked with his club 1 place above the relagation zone?

An interesting theory.

And, based on the way City are run, entirely plausible.

19 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Funny as a hole in a lifeboat.

A lifeboat with a hole could well be an improvement on what we have at the moment.

Feels like we are bobbing around in the ocean wearing lifebelts, but the lifebelts have got holes in them, and the wind and swell is getting up a bit at the same time.

The manner in which people are 'resisting' Alan makes me think there is actually something to this.

"Mmmmmm".

:whistle:

I know he's coming to the Wednesday game on Tuesday - just remains to see where he sits and where he goes at half-time.

"Game ON!"

TFJ

7 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

All any new Manager does Joe is to allow the cycle to start all over again. Whether people wanted them or not, there would be the honeymoon period, followed by the disgruntled posts about formations and certain players playing/not playing. Then come the rumours of discontent, finally followed by the cries of out, out.   

The only way to stop the final stage is to not lose a record breaking amount of back to back league games... 

1 minute ago, sodburyred said:

The only way to stop the final stage is to not lose a record breaking amount of back to back league games... 

No it's not, we have had Managers hounded out in the past with far better records, "the wrong type of foootball", "no excitement", "A better Manager would get more out of the squad". All these things have led to Managers leaving before now.

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

I feel robbed after the mourning thread where he resigned from the forums ! All those emotions, wasted.

I understand your thoughts but TFR needed time alone in his secure unit to ensure the new medication kicked in properly. Now he has returned a new man and can hopefully restart his life again..

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

I understand your thoughts but TFR needed time alone in his secure unit to ensure the new medication kicked in properly. Now he has returned a new man and can hopefully restart his life again..

Do I know you, nutter??

TFJ

11 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

So a manager who learnt nothing from a disastrous run of results last season and is now on an even worse losing streak, with his club currently 1 place above the relagation zone, should be replaced by a manager who learnt nothing from a disastrous run of results last season and went on an equally bad losing streak this season, until sacked with his club 1 place above the relagation zone?

An interesting theory.

And, based on the way City are run, entirely plausible.

Leeds are 4th aren't they?

Archived