IGNORED

Alan Pardew

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

No it's not, we have had Managers hounded out in the past with far better records, "the wrong type of foootball", "no excitement", "A better Manager would get more out of the squad". All these things have led to Managers leaving before now.

You will always get people moaning that's a fact of life. All 4 sides of a ground only turn on a manager if something is very wrong. A manager keeping you comfortably mid table in this league wouldn't get hounded out IMO. Johnson had his moaners but would have kept his job if not for Plymouth away.

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Do I know you, nutter??

TFJ

Yes TFR you do my Dear. You can try hiding away behind this name change and pretend not to understand, but the signs are there especially with the similarity of name, posting style, number of posts and community rating but most of all in the name change section of your profile.

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Yes TFR you do my Dear. You can try hiding away behind this name change and pretend not to understand, but the signs are there especially with the similarity of name, posting style, number of posts and community rating but most of all in the name change section of your profile.

Wow!

People so friendly on this OTIB.

Lets all go out for beers ..............

:tumbleweed:

"Not".

tfj

17 minutes ago, downendcity said:

A lifeboat with a hole could well be an improvement on what we have at the moment.

Feels like we are bobbing around in the ocean wearing lifebelts, but the lifebelts have got holes in them, and the wind and swell is getting up a bit at the same time.

17 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

TFJ am I right in saying AP will be at the game tomorrow night waiting in the wings to take over from LJ?

Really that is a question for the Chairman of BCFC.

Currently - as you know - there is 'no vacancy'.

City beat Weds and Rotherham this week, and there will be 'no vacancy'.

Should a vacancy become available, for some unexpected reason, it would be reasonable for Alan's name to be mentioned in connection with said vacancy.

We must be patient in this respect.

Good evening.

tfj

Archived