IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday Match Day Thread

Just now, Ivorguy said:

You may think so, others don't

Thete is no other way we can gently put pressure on The Board to get rid of the cause of our current problems

sorry, but I shall go on being tiresome, as you put it.  This is an open forum where all views, however misguided in the view of others, are, or should be, welcome

Don't mistake my comments as support for Johnson. They weren't.

Well, in fairness, sounds like that half we gave as good as we got against a decent side.

Still flaws, still giving away soft soft goals, so not really expecting anything other than a defeat, but there is some hope.

Always preferred this line up to be honest. Nothing against him, but Little is always going to be the weak link in a back four at this level.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Don't mistake my comments as support for Johnson. They weren't.

The problem is as I am sure that you are aware but far too many others seem to be oblivious to is a severely under pressure manager makes a team selection like he started with, I for one sort of lose confidence and sympathy for the guy, fine he changed it and things are looking much better but why start that way?.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The problem is as I am sure that you are aware but far too many others seem to be oblivious to is a severely under pressure manager makes a team selection like he started with, I for one sort of lose confidence and sympathy for the guy, fine he changed it and things are looking much better but why start that way?.

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Fair enough but he rectified it.  Hell I'm not his biggest fan but at least he did something about it.  Maybe Owers was in his ear?

COYR!!!

Owers should be!

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Completely agree.