IGNORED

Rednwhiterob

Superjack

Started his "Losing run ENDS" thread three minutes from the end of normal time... so at least six minutes from the end of play.

This says to me that he is one of the following:

1. The mother of all trolls.

2. Lee, Gary, Pete or some other member of the Johnson family.

3. The most ardent of happy clappers, who in spite of the evidence before his eyes, will not be truly 'happy' until he is banging the bloody stumps of his wrists together.

Make no mistake... this result has in all probability condemned us to relegation. A win with the feel-good factor of today may have convinced the squad that they might be able to stay up despite the manager. Unfortunately the tactics and set up once again extinguished any chance of that.

A loss would have heaped huge pressure on Lansdown. Now he and his puppet will say that "the rot has been stopped". And if we beat a pathetic Rotherham team that frankly are already in League One, we will have "turned the corner".

Until we shortly join them.

I'm sorry...

... I have nothing against LJ supporters. I don't agree with them, but we all have our opinions and their loyalty is admirable.

But Rednwhiterob is an embarrassment.

1 minute ago, Superjack said:

Started his "Losing run ENDS" thread three minutes from the end of normal time... so at least six minutes from the end of play.

3. The most ardent of happy clappers, who in spite of the evidence before his eyes, will not be truly 'happy' until he is banging the bloody stumps of his wrists together.

Make no mistake... this result has in all probability condemned us to relegation. A win with the feel-good factor of today may have convinced the squad that they might be able to stay up despite the manager. Unfortunately the tactics and set up once again extinguished any chance of that.

A loss would have heaped huge pressure on Lansdown. Now he and his puppet will say that "the rot has been stopped". And if we beat a pathetic Rotherham team that frankly are already in League One, we will have "turned the corner".

I'm sorry...

... I have nothing against LJ supporters. I don't agree with them, but we all have our opinions and their loyalty is admirable.

Blimey.

I think all this result does is give a little breathing space before Saturday, and gets a monkey off our players backs.

Very few of us I would say are LJ fans right now, but come kick off I always want to boys to win. Failing that, a draw is next best.

Although I agree with parts of your post Superjack I'm not sure it's fair to start a thread on any poster ( unless they are Kachina )

rednwhiterob drives me bonkers at times too !! ( Sure he's smoking something very powerful ! ;) )

but let's just leave it at posting in response to particular posts  ;)

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Although I agree with parts of your post Superjack I'm not sure it's fair to start a thread on any poster ( unless they are Kachina )

rednwhiterob drives me bonkers at times too !! ( Sure he's smoking something very powerful ! ;) )

but let's just leave it at posting in response to particular posts  ;)

Yes, fair enough... I think that you are probably right. But it wound me right up to see that thread started before the game had even finished. 

1 minute ago, Superjack said:

Yes, fair enough... I think that you are probably right. But it wound me right up to see that thread started before the game had even finished. 

I think the poster you mention is on the wind up a fair amount of the time. Have a look at his posting history and previous topics he's started.

Don't think it's particularly pleasant to start a thread about an individual poster in this way. It's only OTIB, people take it far too seriously. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think the poster you mention is on the wind up a fair amount of the time. Have a look at his posting history and previous topics he's started.

Don't think it's particularly pleasant to start a thread about an individual poster in this way. It's only OTIB, people take it far too seriously. 

No, it isn't pleasant and I shouldn't have done it. But if, like you say, he is constantly on the wind up... well... the rough should be taken with the smooth...

Just now, Superjack said:

No, it isn't pleasant and I shouldn't have done it. But if, like you say, he is constantly on the wind up... well... the rough should be taken with the smooth...

I think best course of action if there's a poster you find particularly annoying is just to put them on ignore, not make a thread about them. 

I don't think, whether he's on the wind up or not, this is ok. He's not doing anything malicious just writing posts on a football forum.

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

Yeah. I went a bit early. Typed it in thinking I'd post as the ref blew up but messed it up.

Sorry for any offence. Just so pleased to get that losing run out the way.

Apologies again.

Just be thankful we didn't concede in injury time !!!!!

;)

:redcard:

4 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Yeah. I went a bit early. Typed it in thinking I'd post as the ref blew up but messed it up.

Sorry for any offence. Just so pleased to get that losing run out the way.

Apologies again.:thumbsup:

Had time to simmer down now. No need to apologise... I think it has become apparent that I should!

The worst thing about the LJ debate is that whichever side of the fence you are on... we shouldn't be having it.

Many apologies again.

(I still won't agree with you though)  

;)

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Had time to simmer down now. No need to apologise... I think it has become apparent that I should!

The worst thing about the LJ debate is that whichever side of the fence you are on... we shouldn't be having it.

Many apologies again.

;)

Fair play :thumbsup:

Just now, Superjack said:

Many apologies again.

;)

No worries SJ and likewise no apology needed. In fact option 3 made me laugh out loud!

I really don't think that result will condemn us though. Long way to go yet and some new blood to shake things up a bit.

36 minutes ago, Superjack said:

I'm sorry...

Anybody know if Pardew was there tonight?

5 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Did we watch a different fucking game? 

A draw against SW is an excellent result and we gave it a real good go at winning it too. Had Tammy buried his chances then that's a win.

This I believe will now see us go on an undefeated run.

I remember how it was after my first pint.....

Archived