IGNORED

Holden doing the presser?

BRISTOL86

Maybe to give him a bit of exposure. Seems to be this default bizarre opinion that he's, to quote the current POTUS, a 'bad hombre'.

Maybe it's just a chance for him to be exposed to us more to help change this reputation.

LJ has had a busy schedule for a while now, perhaps there's not much more to say since the Wednesday game.

Just spoke to LJ in Harvey Nic's...I said...'shouldn't you be doing the press conference'?...his reply...'No... I need some trousers and jumpers that fit, tunnel cam did me no favours at all'. I asked whether he'd been sampling the new City pies...to which he said 'no...Scotty left the tumble drier on too long, and everything had shrunk'. I think it was more to do with pie indulgence tbh. He had some agent friend with him, who had a weird tattoo on his forehead...'300K'...I have no idea what that means though ;-)

33 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

There isn't one

Not yet, and there may never be, but he still would have been asked some difficult questions about the transfer, the agent and his relationship with him. Good move from the club to pull him out of the line of fire. 

Archived