IGNORED

Worried about O'Donnell today

ploppy

He's going to have a massive chip on his shoulder after doing so well last season and being forced out. I remember how good he was when he first joined us under Pemberton. Fingers crossed I'm wrong but I could see him having an absolute blinder between the sticks today!!

9 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

You would be far more worried if he was still with us and playing today

I genuinely wouldn't. Geiffer on Tues and FF gave/give me far more squeeky bum moments. 

He got in to the knack of making mistakes but somehow I always thought he'd soon play his way back in to the excellent form he demonstrated last year. LJ - even as a fan of his - destroyed ROD's confidence (coupled with some inexcusable mistakes I will add)... at a new club with a new manager I'm worried he'll rediscover his form. 

Damn well hoping he doesn't!! 

24 minutes ago, ploppy said:

He's going to have a massive chip on his shoulder after doing so well last season and being forced out. I remember how good he was when he first joined us under Pemberton. Fingers crossed I'm wrong but I could see him having an absolute blinder between the sticks today!!

If you're correct ...... I can't see O'Donnell causing our forwards too many problems  -not with a bloody great chip balanced on his shoulder, crazy if you ask me. 

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

Not for me. Think we'll see him in a very different light now that the red tinted glasses are off on him. 

Never understood the love in for him just because he used to jump about a lot when we scored....

Exactly this. Jumped in the crowd a few times and he's instantly hailed a hero or 'passionate' by some. Thankfully he's shit. Our goal was down to him today. He's useless.

Will give him credit though. After Joe Bryan tangled with an opponent at the goal-line and had a bit of a 'discussion', O'Donnell stepped in between the pair of them and kept his new teammate away from the old one. Seems he still has some passion for City.

12 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Will give him credit though. After Joe Bryan tangled with an opponent at the goal-line and had a bit of a 'discussion', O'Donnell stepped in between the pair of them and kept his new teammate away from the old one. Seems he still has some passion for City.

Thought that was funny mind. Of all the players in our team I can`t imagine anyone less likely to be giving it the `come on then, you want some?` than Joe Bryan.

Archived