IGNORED

Tomlin

BRISTOL86

17 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

He was sat on the bench at the end....

He must have stormed straight down the tunnel then as he wasn't part of the walk around. 

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

He did go straight down the tunnel when he was subbed, might have needed a wee or a poo.

Haha. Must say that didn't cross my mind!! :laugh: 

• SC&T Board Members
45 minutes ago, Kibs said:

He went down the tunnel and came straight back - maybe thought better of it?

Anyway, I'm glad he's frustrated at his and the teams performance and doesn't like being subbed. Shows he gives a sh*t.

He did go straight down the tunnel. Another player, O'Dowda I think, jumped straight up and ran after him. Both re-emerged a minute or so later.

He didn't appear to be on the pitch with the rest of the players after the final whistle.

From W14 I saw Tomlin walk straight down the tunnel - someone shouted after him but he carried on. Tammy looked equally as miffed at being subbed.

Tomlin wasnt gone for long, and came back out with a coat on and sat at the back alone. Think Tammy also went to get a coat and then they both sat at the back.

Personally i think its a good thing that both players care about being on the pitch - shows they both care.

Bit of an easy dig to single Tomlin out on this one. Poor formation was to blame for lack of attacking options and service to both Tammy and Tomlin.

11 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

He did go straight down the tunnel. Another player, O'Dowda I think, jumped straight up and ran after him. Both re-emerged a minute or so later.

He didn't appear to be on the pitch with the rest of the players after the final whistle.

That's okay with me, I didn't hang around to clap them either!!

As has been stated he has been ill was actually suprised he played Tuesday, didn't know he went down tunnel but he did come on the pitch after and clap fans so those saying otherwise are wrong, him and Tammy might of been poor but in fairness if your not getting the ball it's hard to do anything else, it's always very easy to have a go at tomlin but what about other players, to me Joe Bryan has been ******* shit but seems he's un subbable and  undropable, and don't get me started on our full backs both absolute dog shite, do they know how to tackle they just let players run at them without challenging, more so goldbourne than little, he just simply misses :laugh:

3 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

As has been stated he has been ill was actually suprised he played Tuesday, didn't know he went down tunnel but he did come on the pitch after and clap fans so those saying otherwise are wrong, him and Tammy might of been poor but in fairness if your not getting the ball it's hard to do anything else, it's always very easy to have a go at tomlin but what about other players, to me Joe Bryan has been ******* shit but seems he's un subbable and  undropable, and don't get me started on our full backs both absolute dog shite, do they know how to tackle they just let players run at them without challenging, more so goldbourne than little, he just simply misses :laugh:

You're not wrong there.

Archived