IGNORED

Tomlin

BRISTOL86

Spent more time running back to the midfield to pick the ball up today than he did carrying the ball forward. Just left Tammy isolated up front.

Never a good sign when that happens but the midfield play was just static. It wasn't working, so the subs were correct.

Probably just frustrated with himself and the game.

Tomlin had a mare of a game today, supposed to be up front supporting Tammy but ended up all over the pitch and wasting every ball he got. I got the feeling he was totally frustrated by the poor tactics, did himself no favours at all in the end.  Not his fault the way game was set up - wrong formation right from the start - LJ's panicked triple substitution was a gamble that paid off - pity we are probably stuck with him now and relegation looms!

What I saw from the Dolman is he went down the tunnel but was back within two minutes or so then Tammy went down the tunnel for a similar time. 

Definitely not poo as that takes a good 20 minutes and didn't see them pick up a newspaper.  

Would not surprise me if they went down for their headphones, or something stupid like that.

Archived