IGNORED

lee johnson

yatesuperreds

So, just how many threads have got LJ in the title? Can't we just merge them all together now because they all have the same content. To summarise: 'sack hiim', 'should we sack him', 'what do you think of LJ', 'can't choose his best team', 'plays them out of position', 'I was backing him till now...', blah blah blah.

Game was shit, but we won thankfully.

He's not getting the sack, move on.

Been trying so hard to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt over the past few months, but after witnessing that performance today he's got to go. We probably have the best squad we've had for years, but when it comes to choosing his side and tactics he's clueless. Even though we won it with his subs, the match should have been won long before that against a very poor side. He has to go now. 

3 minutes ago, Hellfire Corner said:

He made TA and LT play badly then??

He's the manager . He instructs them and is supposed to inspire them. Does TA come back and defend corners for the hell of it? No he does it because the manager tells him to. Does Tomlin drop off and not support an isolated TA...no he is told to do that 

1 hour ago, ReggyRed said:

Did he or did he not make 3 subs that won the game?

Did you hear his interview, he said he thought subs would win the game today, well what does that say about his mind set we were at ******* home and should be fgetting at teams, especially a team that were rock bottom

10 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Rotherham were the worst team we have played all season.  We were woeful until the changes where we did improve

Yes they were rubbish, he should have started with two uptop but no it was one uptop against that shower of shit. Did anyone notice nobody wants the ball ? throw ins for example everyone hides, there is **** all movement and the most flat footed i haver seen a midfield for the first 60, its strange as im totally pissed off and we won, I have been going down the gate since the terry cooper years and i havent felt so disenchanted about the club i love ever, god help us in February.

1 minute ago, Full nelson said:

He's got to go!!! Sitting on a 1-0 lead and going for the corner with 3 minutes of normal time left. Next 4 games 0 points and then the run in starts!!

Well if he is still here, thats actually wait and see what happens first. City have this habit of raising the game to surprise beat the big clubs and play poorly against the lesser ones...

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Well if he is still here, thats actually wait and see what happens first. City have this habit of raising the game to surprise beat the big clubs and play poorly against the lesser ones...

Derby, Newcastle and villa all play with pace and are direct! We have nil pace, no movement and a manager who is a cocky little c@nt who thinks he's sh!t don't stink of a manager!! 

51 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Wow .....amazing . After his shit team selection and tactics so what. He is ******* clueless 

Shit team selection..?

The vast majority of people fully agreed with it at 2pm. 

It wasn't working, so he changed it. Didn't shirk the unpopular call of taking off our 2 "star" players and it worked. 

Picked the same 11 most of people would have picked but we were awful for some reason, love him or hate him he was brave to make 3 subs with 30 mins to go and it worked as we were more attacking, LJ well done today for doing what YOU thought was right to do. 3PTS !!!

Please.....we don't need another thread like this (despite the irony of me actually opening it and responding)

MODS: can we please add this and all the others to a Lee Johnson section on the main page so we have some respite please (not a Johnson Happy Clapper.....just had enough of the sodding should he stay or go crap)

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

That was pretty much all Paterson did though, whereas Djuric, even without the goal, was excellent.

Couldn't disagree more. I thought Paterson caused them plenty of problems, prepared to run with the ball and find space. All three made a difference. We were static before that. 

Just now, Cheesleysmate said:

I was just about to say the same thing. I am going to stick my neck out and say that I really do believe that if we stick with Johnson we are without a question of doubt going down.

What a difference 3 months can make, 3 months ago we would have been slightly dissapointed with a 10th or 12th place finish, now we all would be over the moon with a fourth from bottom finished. For me Johnson and his side-kick has put a big cloud of negativity over this club which first of all spread to the players, unfortunately its spread to the fans too. He has no hiding place anymore, week in week out he's making himself look stupid. How much have you spent little Lee?

Archived