IGNORED

Bailey Wright

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Just reminds me of Louis Carey.

What a bloke. Will put his head through a brick wall if he had to.

Was really gritty and committed at the back today.

Looks a really good signing.

<looking at the positives>

Agree he looked incredible with Flint today and the reason why Rotherham didn't have any chances.

I thought to myself it was a captains performance from him today. I like my leaders to be vocal and gritty. He is both and it's grit in a mostly legal way. Bit of a Nathan Baker with a bit more IQ and ball playing ability. Just not the imposing size of Baker. I enjoy watching him not being ok with attackers receiving the ball at feet comfortably. 

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

They both looked solid but let's not forget it was against Rotherham and they were the poorest side I have ever seen at this level.

emcouraging signs and difficult for mags to get back in if they stay fit hope it can continue 

You're not lying there. Though I like they try and get crosses in the box quick. Danny Ward works really hard and will know how Tammy feels a lot of the time isolated up front with no support 

10 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

They both looked solid but let's not forget it was against Rotherham and they were the poorest side I have ever seen at this level.

emcouraging signs and difficult for mags to get back in if they stay fit hope it can continue 

Charlton last season would run them close!

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Just reminds me of Louis Carey.

What a bloke. Will put his head through a brick wall if he had to.

Was really gritty and committed at the back today.

Looks a really good signing.

<looking at the positives>

Wow, this is exactly what I thought!

Typical centre-back (tough, slow, no nonsense) but rock solid.

Shame about Maggers but we have two handy centre backs now.

2 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

I'd love to see him at the back with Wright instead of Flint. Controversial that may be

Not that controversial I don't think. Flint heads us back in to trouble far too often, even when unchallenged and a bit of time to think about where he's heading it!

With Flint playing beside Little, who for all his hard work, takes 3 touches just to get the ball on the deck, they both put the fear of god into me!!

2 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Not that controversial I don't think. Flint heads us back in to trouble far too often, even when unchallenged and a bit of time to think about where he's heading it!

With Flint playing beside Little, who for all his hard work, takes 3 touches just to get the ball on the deck, they both put the fear of god into me!!

Exactly how I feel towards Flint. Actually think Wright is as good at him heading wise, flint just heads it anywhere which puts us back under pressure

Wright was my MOTM today....would've been an 8 or 9/10 in a game where none of the starting eleven barely got above 6/10, apart from his distribution.  The `Preston fans said he is uncomfortable on his left side when playing on the left of a two or three, and I think we saw that today.  He was even more assured on the right of a 3 for the last 30 minutes.

I wonder if this has contributed to Golbourne looking a bit out of sorts in both games this week.  I think Golbourne knows Magnússon can play a bit more.

But, having said that, call me old fashioned, but I like centre backs who like to defend!  Well played Bailey.

Archived