IGNORED

Expectations from the next 4 games

Tom Fleuriot

Next four games  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A lot of people seem to be of the view that today changes nothing on Johnson. February looks terrifying,

I'm curious as to what outcome is required over the next 4 (scheduled) matches to change each person's mind.  Not to have everyone claiming he's definitely a great coach, but to have everyone lay off him until the end of the season in respect of whether he should be manager - and instead applying criticism and commentary as to e.g. individual game management.

Trust that makes sense as a question.

Johnson is here for the season now. Scrappy win today. However I feel the key events today were late goals for both Burton and Blackburn. Could have been 6 points clear of bottom 3 after 90 mins (7 with our goal difference). As for next four games.......it matters just as much what Blackburn, Burton and Wigan do as much as the points we pick up. Strap yourselves in, gonna be a bumpy ride.

We aint getting any points from these. We are due a couple of drubbings and i cant see anything other than adding to our minus goal difference to the tune of atleast -10.

today was so inept and negative at home against the leagues worst team. 

Can anyone see any positive formation or tactics for these games because if we couldnt today we sure wont be for these games!

i firmly expect us to be bottom 3 by end of Feb so we are going to need a good March/April to save us. 

Im resigned to relegation as SL will not get rid of a very poor manager. The real shame is that will all the hard work behind the scenes and a pretty decent championship squad will will be back in L1 next season.

Even if we lose the next four badly SL will not get rid.

22 minutes ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

A lot of people seem to be of the view that today changes nothing on Johnson. February looks terrifying,

I'm curious as to what outcome is required over the next 4 (scheduled) matches to change each person's mind.  Not to have everyone claiming he's definitely a great coach, but to have everyone lay off him until the end of the season in respect of whether he should be manager - and instead applying criticism and commentary as to e.g. individual game management.

Trust that makes sense as a question.

'Trust that makes sense as a question.'

Not really

In summary why go through the tedious process I've highlighted , why don't we just replace him .....

Now

Today's peformance was all the worse for me, because of the next 4 games. We really needed to be positive and attacking and have given it to a shit Rotherham team who are as good as down, with our chests out ready for 4 of the best sides in the league. 

Instead, we've stumbled through today and straight into the laps of Derby/Villa/Newcastle. I honestly can't even see us scoring in the next three games if we play like we did today. 

Harsh reality is we just need to shut up shop and cling on for draws in all of them and then focus on beating Wigan away/ Burton/QPR at home. 

We need to face that relegation is a serious, serious possibility. New ground/millions spent in the summer counts for nothing over the next six weeks. 

25 minutes ago, tts_city said:

Why ? you cant see it ? then there is no saving you flower, and as for the " to have everyone lay off him until the end of the season in respect of whether he should be manager "  haha **** right off.

I'm not asking people to. I'm asking what would make people do it.

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

'Trust that makes sense as a question.'

Not really

In summary why go through the tedious process I've highlighted , why don't we just replace him .....

Now

I stress again - I want to know the views of city fans. I'm not trying to make a point or encourage people to lay off him. 

Archived