IGNORED

Boo boo

Im 58 yo and i get to some matches but not all.

Is it ever ok to boo your own team or even your own manager.

I dont think so ,but im thinking im in a tiny minority that think that way.

Will booing help us to stay up? will the team do better and feel more relaxed in the tough away games coming up?

any thoughts?

Not saying I agree, or disagree for that matter, with booing but for those who don't agree it's acceptable how do you believe fans should make their feelings known?

Lets face it, if things aren't going right on the pitch for a prolonged period of time surely the fans are entitled to be disgruntled and show / voice this?

With a manager talking in riddles for weeks, demonstrating tactical ineptitude and SL clearly marking his intent to sit back and watch LJ mess it up for at least some time to come, I think it's fair if fans want to make it clear what their opinion is. 

17 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Will booing help us to stay up? will the team do better and feel more relaxed in the tough away games coming up?

any thoughts?

Im 47 yo and i get to all home matches matches.

Is it ever ok for apathy for your own team or even your own manager.

Will apathy help us to stay up? will the team do better and feel more relaxed in the tough away games coming up?

any thoughts?

Just now, tts_city said:

Will apathy help us to stay up? will the team do better and feel more relaxed in the tough away games coming up?

any thoughts?

Well said Sir. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Today proved that fans don't know as much as they think they do. Tammy and Tomlin stay on and we probably draw 0-0. 

We have far too many 'fans' who claim to be capable of doing a better job themselves.

It's ok to believe that, but another to spout it out constantly.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Today proved that fans don't know as much as they think they do. Tammy and Tomlin stay on and we probably draw 0-0. 

Think that is fair enough, they did make the difference, no doubt.

I did not boo, but think it was just a chance for the build up of frustration over the match so far to come out. Fans got behind the team pretty much v Wednesday as they could see they were at least trying things. Today was starting to turn toxic, for the first time really this season. If we had lost, I think we would have been in to LJ out territory.

We didn't, we got three points, on to the next one.

I'm amazed how people think the three substitutions changed the game. We ******* scraped over the line in a 1-0 win, against arguably the worst Championship side I've seen at the gate. I think if no substitute had been made we would still have a poor 1-0 win to show for it.

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Maybe. But to make the change he did proved he didn't have a Scooby what he was doing in setting up the team for the start of the match. 

It also smacked of desperation. 

He did the right thing but was also cementing his reputation as a man who's still pretty clueless in how to get the most from his players. 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No. personally i thought we should have gone 4 4 2 against them, with djuric an taylor up top, tammy god bless him needs a rest, they proved today in the short cameo they can become a force, they are our players after all, they need a pop at a partnership, tammy will be gone season end, i think balls out 4 4 2 the next matches, djuric and taylor to lead the line, but i know i know **** all about football, just a very long suffering deluded fan.

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Today proved that fans don't know as much as they think they do.

Tammy and Tomlin stay on and we probably draw 0-0. 

Or we could have won 2-0

Im not saying we would have and I wasn't against the substitutions , might have kept Tammy on with Duric & Taylor back another 15 but worked out ok

However in trying to,prove a point you've ignored that you are basing your argument on a point that can't ever be proven

6 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Tammy and Tomlin did not work. Then subs came in and we won. We were not good as I understands it but we won. Whats the problem? Hopefully we will play better next game. Coyr

We were at home against the worst team in the league. Why go with that set up anyway ?

25 minutes ago, tts_city said:

any thoughts?

So which is best?

a] booing to help us stay up?

b]apathy,who cares?

c] Get behind a struggling team and forget crappy booing?

14 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Perhaps the majority of the booing was fans booing the small minority who were booing the head coach. :whistle:

Yes, I heard booing. I bood the boo. I couldn't just poo poo the boo. I knew a manager who got poo pood. Made the mistake of ignoring the poo poo. He poo pood it!!

24 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

We have far too many 'fans' who claim to be capable of doing a better job themselves.

It's ok to believe that, but another to spout it out constantly.

Fair comment but I'd like to think 99.9% of City's 'Armchair Managers' knew their best starting 11 after nearly a year in charge!!

10 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

So which is best?

a] booing to help us stay up?

b]apathy,who cares?

c] Get behind a struggling team and forget crappy booing?

It feels like 50% are going with b to me, im betting a large percentage of them (no im not accusing you) didnt actually go today, if you did apathy wouldnt be high on my list, me no i didnt boo, i felt like it mind, thats not like me.

35 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I'm amazed how people think the three substitutions changed the game. We ******* scraped over the line in a 1-0 win, against arguably the worst Championship side I've seen at the gate. I think if no substitute had been made we would still have a poor 1-0 win to show for it.

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, winterbournered said:

Why can't people just get behind the team and manager for 90 mins on game day. Forget whether you want LJ gone or not. Booing at HT or at substitutions being made helps nobody, especially the 11 on the pitch. Just get behind the lads ffs. 

Where and when do you suggest people make their views heard? A letter? 

1 hour ago, bobby kellard was go said:

any thoughts?

Sam Alladyce quote today after losing at home

"You cannot stop a fan showing his disapproval when there experienced enough to know they are not getting value for money"

Archived