IGNORED

it was good enough for Sheff Wed 1-0

We live in hope

Sheff Wed are playing good football and we held them to a 2-2 draw they played Rotherham and beat them 1-0 as we did so I am more than happy with the result. Lets be honest it was a massive game for LJ and he knew it and I am sure if we had got beat at the very least SL would of been very worried. I am concerned by his constant tinkering but right now we got a very  important win... Enjoy!

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahhh ok

Bob, you and me support the same team and i have huge respect for you for that alone (and you've been a member on OTIB for a lot longer than me but i doubt watching City for longer). but you seem to me to be one negative sod in your posts.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Bob, you and me support the same team and i have huge respect for you for that alone (and you've been a member on OTIB for a lot longer than me but i doubt watching City for longer). but you seem to me to be one negative sod in your posts.

All for being positive when there's something positive to debate

Im not Blind though and will say it how I see it

LJ is IMO a complete disaster & leading us back into L1 which would be a complete joke and embarrassment having recruited , how many ??? players now ??

The Blind Faith approach doesn't work for me -

As regards negativity There's a few on here who would pat LJ On the back if he played the canteen staff as a back four next Saturday 

Been watching City for 46 yrs but I don't know what relevance that has to the current situation

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

not when you wanted them not to because you wanted the manager out, see

Same old bollocks

Agenda

Agenda

Agenda

How about you explain (Other than an awful,performance against a doomed side and 3 scraped points) what there is on a positive front to make you think we won't be playing Bury in August ?

Four games we should win out of our remaining fixtures,:

Brentford

Wigan

QPR

Norwich City

All these teams are an utter shambles as they all previously lost this season to Rotherham United the worst team in Championship history, the team who turn up expecting to be tonked each game. Just ask those four clubs if that is the case.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Same old bollocks

Agenda

Agenda

Agenda

How about you explain (Other than an awful,performance against a doomed side and 3 scraped points) what there is on a positive front to make you think we won't be playing Bury in August ?

I'm far from happy mate.. but I am glad i'm not such a doomsday senario guy as you .

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

come clean mate, you are pissed off because we didnt today lose or draw.. i'm interested in who you want as next manager.. i am in NO WAY fully behing LJ so dont throw that at me

See , you are talking bollocks again

Im delighted that we got three points today as it's three less that we need to avoid relegation

However performances on the pitch and the performance of our Head Coach in recent months tells me we are going down unless we get rid of him or the players do it themselves

Based on 46 yrs of City and involvement in the game at all sorts of levels

If you don't like that

Tough

As I said I'll look forward to your positivity list 

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

AppyDAZE is a piss take of what Dopey said that day  the Matty Taylor thing is because of what happened this week  what are you saying?

Instead of having a go at me I'd suggest that you might like to think about what words you are using and read posts properly

An AVATAR is the photo that can be used alongside your name i.e. photo of  Matty Taylor

Your MONIKER is the NAME i.e. appyDAZE

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Same old bollocks

Agenda

Agenda

Agenda

You are exaggerating.....Bury are going down!

Archived