IGNORED

Well, Whats Geiffer like ?

DT The Optimist

Got a nice long throw to come out and take 12 yards out yesterday.  That helped.

But, you're right, we will have a better opinion in 6-8 games time.  Definitely still rusty....you could tell on Tuesday versus Wednesday that by the position he took a couple of low crosses.  He was waiting for them rather than moving towards it.

5 hours ago, Chivs said:

I wonder if our goalkeeper coaches know how to kick a football?  They certainly don't teach it!

Geifer didn't have much to do yesterday so hard to judge.  Nevertheless, I hope that Fielding doesn't get another chance as that means Geifer has really screwed up.

The funny thing is I think our best goalkeeper this season played yesterday.  Unfortunately, it was for the opposition.

ROD made some fine saves and kicked the ball accurately.

But fluffed the save that gave us the goal. Should have palmed it over the bar.

14 hours ago, Chivs said:

I wonder if our goalkeeper coaches know how to kick a football?  They certainly don't teach it!

Geifer didn't have much to do yesterday so hard to judge.  Nevertheless, I hope that Fielding doesn't get another chance as that means Geifer has really screwed up.

The funny thing is I think our best goalkeeper this season played yesterday.  Unfortunately, it was for the opposition.

ROD made some fine saves and kicked the ball accurately.

and palmed the ball straight to our striker to make it 1-0

Archived