IGNORED

Fear Factor - Villa

The Original OTIB

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

4 of their last 6 have been away tbf.

The 2 at home they drew with Leeds and PNE.

Nothing to be that fearful of - they are a mid-table team with some very good individual players but not a great team.

Just the sort of team who are out of form that will use us to kick start things again. 

41 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Cotswold = glass half empty.

Cynic = glass half full.

Where the **** is the glass?

If we can get at Villa the way a limited Forest team did then there is no reason to be fearful. However, I dread to think what Kodjia will do if we give him time and space. I really don't fancy us if he decides to drive at will  through the middle of litts and flint.

2 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Where the **** is the glass?

If we can get at Villa the way a limited Forest team did then there is no reason to be fearful. However, I dread to think what Kodjia will do if we give him time and space. I really don't fancy us if he decides to drive at will  through the middle of litts and flint.

Just let Flint, Wright and co bully him for a bit. Kodjia will fade away if someone puts a challenge in. I hope 

15 hours ago, spudski said:

Good time to be playing Derby and Villa...both on a downward spiral.

Derby I fear, they lost again and will be wanting to put things right, a good team, and will murder us unless we Lee sets us up as an ultra defensive unit. Still not having a good 'keeper in the squad should be a concern, and will tell.

Archived