IGNORED

Derby Away (Merged)

MrBibs

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Really? That's a shame. 

Was hoping they'd be littered with injuries and red cards come full-time. 

Yeah - was going to have a bet but Leicester made 10 changes and Derby 8 so I have no idea what is likely.... Be right pissed off if I'd had a bet thinking they were both trying to win.

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Yeah - was going to have a bet but Leicester made 10 changes and Derby 8 so I have no idea what is likely.... Be right pissed off if I'd had a bet thinking they were both trying to win.

Showing yet again the total mockery of " The magic of the cup " Why bother attending or showing a match that neither team give a sh#t about ?

Once again fans are treated like mugs.

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Dunno but I see Derby are putting out the reserves tonight and saving the big guns for us, yikes!!!!!

It's now suddenly clear to me that LJ has been establishing an advantage for us in that no one has any idea whether we're playing our reserves or our first team.

I'll be there, last time I went to Derby we won 2-0, Skuse scored and the gas got relegated. So naturally I'm expecting nothing this time out after such a good day last time!

Bit surprised we're not creeping closer towards the 1000 mark though, even with our poor form, I guess people have one eye on the Newcastle game instead!

10 hours ago, RobArnold10 said:

I'll be there, last time I went to Derby we won 2-0, Skuse scored and the gas got relegated. So naturally I'm expecting nothing this time out after such a good day last time!

Bit surprised we're not creeping closer towards the 1000 mark though, even with our poor form, I guess people have one eye on the Newcastle game instead!

I was at that one as well ....Robbie Savage' last game ...ran around the pitch at FT swinging his shorts above his head....bizarre...:laugh:

28 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Going tomorrow been before but the best time was at the Baseball ground winning 4-3 when Kitson got a hat trick and lost, a repeat tomorrow would be great.

I know we've been poor but I honesty can't see Kitson getting a hat trick tomorrow. :whistle::thumbsup:

Archived