IGNORED

The Official Derby County v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Chris said:

He's contracted until June 2018 apparently. Let's hope the bridges have been well and truly burnt.

I'm not really up to speed on him, late edition on deadline day obviously. But what was the major fall out there, just new owners manager didn't like? 

3 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

I wonder how many people had this as a nailed on home win on their accumulators 

I bet a city and spurs double @ 12/1 but more cos of the odds and the fact pool are dig shite currently. 

Edit : watch pool play like city !!

Edited by Neo
1 minute ago, RedM said:

I'm not really up to speed on him, late edition on deadline day obviously. But what was the major fall out there, just new owners manager didn't like? 

Don't know what happened in the background, but apparently having been in the team/squad, he was then told that he was not in their plans, with one day of the transfer window left. He was clearly not happy about it from his tweet.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, stevep38 said:

What did savage and ince say? 

Savage said something like 'losing 3-0 to BRISTOL CITY?!! (Said like we were something on the bottom of his shoe)  What are they, 5th from bottom?' Then started going on about then resting players in the midweek game and what a joke it was. 

Ince was hilarious, he was like 'WHAT?! 3-0? Are you serious?!' Like he was in serious shock. And a few of the others started laughing! 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Told he could find a new club with 24 hours of the window left.  Don't think he was best pleased.

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Told he could find a new club with 24 hours of the window left.  Don't think he was best pleased.

Heard him interviewed and he said he had a call or a text saying they'd accepted an offer for a loan for him , had no idea he wasn't wanted etc

Definitely not impressed !

Edited by BobBobSuperBob