IGNORED

The Official Derby County v Bristol City Match Day Thread

19 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

#DERvBRC: Giefer, Little, Flint, Wright, Golbourne, Cotterill, Hegeler, Brownhill, Bryan, Abraham, Taylor. #BristolCity

On paper, well on the screen at least, that looks a very good team.  Should be good for the 1-1 draw I'm expecting.

Just hope Little has a game free of errors, and with the support of Cotts, can have a decent game at RB.

1 hour ago, brizzlelou said:

I wasn't aware there was a game today, what with all the 'hilarious' threads about Johnson being placed on gardening leave only to open said thread and find a picture of a gnome. Jesus! I can see a proper dicking today. Zero confidence in the team as a whole and getting more and more detached from them week by week. Easy for people to say get behind the team but when they give you nothing to get behind them for, kind of hard to do. 4-0 Derby. Put me out of this misery of a season already please and roll on Fleetwood on a shitty Tuesday night...yay.

Bloody hell , take the laces out of your shoes ffs

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, samo II said:

44-bloody-2; pleased with that.

Could have argued Djuric might have deserved a start, but nice option from that bench.

Bryan, Brownhill and Cotterill in midfield should give us some energy and drive.

Still think they'll have too much for us, but like the line up, and two up top away is refreshing.

Tammy and Taylor to cause some trouble, please!

Think that TA & MA will give us more mobility Samo

Assuming we aren't going to have lots of possession , we are less likely to create crosses and chances for MD so a better mobile / counter attacking option could be a good call

• Like 1

Gut feel us I would have like Djuric on as one of the two, but LJ sees them in training, so will see how that goes.

Midfield will have to be strong, and Little worries me, but nothing new there. If we were on form and playing really well this would be a tough old game, so fingers crossed for the best.

• Like 2

4-4-2 at last. But away from home, at Derby...not sure.

Poor Magnusson, he's been one of our best and doesn't even make the bench, terrible decision.

I hope we don't resort to lumping it forward from the back, because without Wilbs or Milan to hold it up or win the headers the ball will keep coming straight back at us.

Fingers crossed that at the end of the game that we're singing.....'You do know what you're doing'.

Edited by freezer
Grammar
2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Gut feel us I would have like Djuric on as one of the two, but LJ sees them in training, so will see how that goes.

Midfield will have to be strong, and Little worries me, but nothing new there. If we were on form and playing really well this would be a tough old game, so fingers crossed for the best.

Yeah, Djuric starting to look the part. Anyway lets see what Taylor & Abraham do together. I'm gonna put a couple of quid on a City win. #COYR.

Just now, reddogkev said:

If we lose today, I just pray the usual crowd don't all descend on LJ again and the forum doesn't become a massive  outpouring of hatred towards Lee.

If we lose, then we have to take it on the chin and prepare properly for Leeds.

I suspect it will all depend how we play. Result is everything I suppose, but if we lose but have played pretty well, kept a shape, not given away stupid goals, but just get beaten by the better team on the day I hope we can all not go in to meltdown.