IGNORED

4-4-2 at Leeds on Tuesday?

Robbored

Has to be surely? 

Good result yesterday with two up top. Hegeler and Brownhill in the middle with Cotterill and Bryan out wide.

From the reports City were excellent for the first and should have been 4 up and outta sight but a draw at Derby is a decent result.

No doubt the players will be encouraged by the first half performance and looking forward to taking on Leeds.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Has to be surely? 

Good result yesterday with two up top. Hegeler and Brownhill in the middle with Cotterill and Bryan out wide.

From the reports City were excellent for the first and should have been 4 up and outta sight but a draw at Derby is a decent result.

No doubt the players will be encouraged by the first half performance and looking forward to taking on Leeds.

Chicken or egg?

Being 3-0 up away at Derby - very encouraging.

Not winning from 3-0 up must feel like a defeat. Observe the players at the end - who were happier and celebrating.

Ditto the fans.

We also need wins.

There are plenty of positives from the game, don't get me wrong, put there are at least as many concerns.

Leeds are not so good at the moment, but I just can't see City seeing out any games currently. I'm discounting the Rotherham game as they are a League 1 side already.

:badmood:

tfj

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

So as asked yesterday in another thread - is this basically the end of LT at city in terms of at least starting away from home ?

If we have to drop him in order to play better overall then it's a no brainer. I love the talent he has, but he either performs really well or not at all, and we've seen the latter most often this season unfortunately. 

Archived