IGNORED

Circa £13m and 3 wins in 21 games

Benjam!n Ultra

10 hours ago, reddoc said:

Kind of says it all doesn't it. No reason, no rational thought, no recognition of the fact that this was totally reversible with the right decisions at the right time. We need not be in this position. Lansdown's gut reaction and your thick and thin sum up this club. We all love the club, but I think some people just revel in demonstrating their uber support of our beloved leaders no matter how much they demonstrate how incapable they are of running a football club. Don't mean to have a go at you, just the first of many posts I'm gonna read that piss me off. It's unacceptable.

Not uber support from me. Just an alternative view. Or devils advocate.

I've said many times that Bristol Sport and SL isn't all some make it out to be.

Lansdown is not a philanthropic supporter of sport in Bristol. He's a wealthy and shrewd businessman who's secured his "investment" by having a controlling interest in valuable land in BS3.

Thing is we have 2 fundamental choices. Continue to support the club or moan and bellyache.

Moaning and bellyaching has never got anyone anywhere in life. So says my psychiatrist...

It does seem one step forward , three back. Will this be enough to keep us out of the bottom three im not sure anymore, as I have posted earlier, not at any stage have I thought about relegation , now for me it's a possibility . We have a good squad but results and the table don't lie. This is the only indicator people will judge both the team and LJ. 

Candidates are available to replace our manager, personally I think he's in till the end of the season come what may, the summer might well be different . 

Topping off a poor night on the pitch my experience in the Landsdown restaurant was a complete embarrassment . Treating your own like muppets . Not cool City.  

Trying to keep the faith 

Still can't understand why Mark Ashton's at fault for any of this? he's bought some very good players and some like Taylor, at bargain prices!

It's 100% LJ's fault for not having the faintest idea how to play them and the Lansdowns for letting their Heart rule their Heads and letting LJ get away with it!

1 minute ago, Nube Rojo said:

Still can't understand why Mark Ashton's at fault for any of this? he's bought some very good players and some like Taylor, at bargain prices!

It's 100% LJ's fault for not having the faintest idea how to play them and the Lansdowns for letting their Heart rule their Heads and letting LJ get away with it!

ding ding ding

we have a winner

Good post

24 minutes ago, Nube Rojo said:

Massively agree with this. Ashton has done good for us, dont believe for one moment LJ was his choice, think he was made to say this as when we go down he will be the first one sacked by SL and will be the easy one for him to blame.

13 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Johnson - dumb for being a shit manager

Ashton - dumb for wasting SL's money

Lansdown - dumb for allowing both the fees and shit run to continue. 

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD BITE ME ON THE ASS IN 30 MINS AND LET US WIN OUR 4TH IN 21!!!

What has Ashton done wrong? Most of the signings we made are for the future and then there are some that just haven't been given opportunities. The rest have done recently for us this season.

Archived