IGNORED

8 PM ?

slartibartfast

4 minutes ago, Red Necromancer said:

I don't think they are allowed to kick off at 745 because of the Champions league games.

It's not that. We've kicked off plenty of times at 7.45 with Champions League games going on too.

The club said it was due to other events at the stadium during the day and allowing time for those visitors to exit the stadium before the City crowds arrive.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

It's not that. We've kicked off plenty of times at 7.45 with Champions League games going on too.

The club said it was due to other events at the stadium during the day and allowing time for those visitors to exit the stadium before the City crowds arrive.

****'em, they ought to be made to suffer like us !  :cool:

14 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Great, it IS a FOOTBALL ground, perhaps they would like us to kick off at midnight, so as they can have a few more glasses of wine or canapes ! 

The game was rearranged - you want us to cancel every event at AG and cut of all revenue streams just in case we need to fit in a cancelled or rearranged match sometime ?

4 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Really sorry if this has been done...but just received a text from City reminding me of the 8.00 KO

I didn't realize this, why have they changed the K O time ?

I had the same text, I reckon they've realised that an additional pint of Natch is needed to stomach another City performance, so they've given us an extra 15 mins drinking up time...

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Great, it IS a FOOTBALL ground, perhaps they would like us to kick off at midnight, so as they can have a few more glasses of wine or canapes ! 

Sadly it is no longer a football ground. Ignoring the fact that it is a rugby ground too, it is in reality a resource for BS larger business plan.

Just now, Spoons said:

No longer a football ground? 

Please be sensible enough to understand what others are saying even if you disagree

Did you want me to add the word 'only' so as you could understand. Don't think so. Believe you know exactly what we are talking about

6 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Interviews........?

5 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Emmerdale finishes at 7.30.

Corrie finishes at 8pm.

Know your soaps Woodsy. I'm disappointed in you.

Not as disappointed as I am with you right now, Pegs. I had you down for a top bird, this is the kind of thing my Mum would know.....And she's 75!

Archived