IGNORED

8 PM ?

slartibartfast

3 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Not as disappointed as I am with you right now, Pegs. I had you down for a top bird, this is the kind of thing my Mum would know.....And she's 75!

How do you know I ain't 75?

And by top bird, do you mean Rod Hull's Emu levels or the catastrophic heights of Big Bird from Sesame St levels?

13 hours ago, North London Red said:

There are 4 championship games on Tuesday which kick off at the same time as that evening's two champions league matches (19.45). 

Is that favouritism and dicrimation ? I mean who the hell plays in the champions league ? Overpaid *******who cheat and foul and have lost the true love if the game.

Just a thought

46 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Is that favouritism and dicrimation ? I mean who the hell plays in the champions league ? Overpaid *******who cheat and foul and have lost the true love if the game.

Just a thought

true, they would only get on the bench at AG :laughcont:

15 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Preparing for life in the premier league I guess...

In what crazy dream did you ever even sniff the chance of city in the premier ?

Behave, the football is more honest and more fun in championship and lower leagues.

I mean who really wants to go to premier

9 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Sadly it is no longer a football ground. Ignoring the fact that it is a rugby ground too, it is in reality a resource for BS larger business plan.

Hang on. We all want new players and many want a top notch new manager. Why would we object to the club raising funds from other sources to make this possible? Surely that's better than raising the cash by selling our best players or putting up ticket prices???

21 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Hang on. We all want new players and many want a top notch new manager. Why would we object to the club raising funds from other sources to make this possible? Surely that's better than raising the cash by selling our best players or putting up ticket prices???

Agree if it was Bristol City doing it, who would put City first, and not BS with different agendas

I for one am pleased that it is kicking off later. By the time I get in from work and then with the state of the traffic, it is a relief having that extra 15 minutes to get parked and get in. If in the old days games did kick off at 7:30 it must have been murder unless you lived close to the ground, or didn't work.

16 hours ago, Woodsy said:

**** knows, what soaps are on a Wednesday night that aren't on a Tuesday? Maybe LJ really likes Emmerdale, and it doesn't finish until 8

EastEnders actor Jake Wood named UK’s ‘weirdest crush’ for third year running

jakewood.jpg  

6 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

How do you know I ain't 75?

And by top bird, do you mean Rod Hull's Emu levels or the catastrophic heights of Big Bird from Sesame St levels?

You don't look 75 in your photo, and I know that is you.....!

Rod Hull - didn't he do a song for the G*s? I'd never see yourself tucked under a G*shead's arm, no matter how old you are!

4 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Had you down as an eagle, Peg

eagle.jpg

Awww. Shucks @oldstandrobin. An Eagle is a pretty good comparison. Though I see myself as more of a Peregrine Falcon myself, I like the Eagle.

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

You don't look 75 in your photo, and I know that is you.....!

Rod Hull - didn't he do a song for the G*s? I'd never see yourself tucked under a G*shead's arm, no matter how old you are!

@Davefevs has met me in real life and whilst I'm sure being the gent he is won't comment on my similarities to Brian Conley in drag, he will confirm my age is not 75.

As for Rod Hull, we all make mistakes. Mine was a crate of Carling and a dodgy kebab. In honour of our German midfielder, he would say nicht gut.

I can cope with being an Emu. Have you seen the size of eggs they lay?

Just not sure I'd want Rod Hull's hand up my arse. Maybe I should be Orville with Keith Harris' hand instead...

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Awww. Shucks @oldstandrobin. An Eagle is a pretty good comparison. Though I see myself as more of a Peregrine Falcon myself, I like the Eagle.

@Davefevs has met me in real life and whilst I'm sure being the gent he is won't comment on my similarities to Brian Conley in drag, he will confirm my age is not 75.

As for Rod Hull, we all make mistakes. Mine was a crate of Carling and a dodgy kebab. In honour of our German midfielder, he would say nicht gut.

I can cope with being an Emu. Have you seen the size of eggs they lay?

Just not sure I'd want Rod Hull's hand up my arse. Maybe I should be Orville with Keith Harris' hand instead...

I always wondered who the avatar was, thought it was her from cold feet?

Peg is not 75....no further comment :P

20 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, thought it was Fay Ripley pulling a face.

Ha - I only mentioned my Fay Ripley crush to my Mum the other night. If that is her cum face, I'm out!

I'm no Brian Conley fan, but even I knew it was him (her?)

EDIT - I just googled Fay Ripley. She isn't my secret crush, I'm now confused who it is. Whoever it is, I definitely would though. Both barrels 

Archived